Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Curious question

When I'm taking PM I always feel like I have butterfly's in my stomach. Does anyone else feel this way?

(06-10-2013, 06:37 AM)Melani Wrote:  When I'm taking PM I always feel like I have butterfly's in my stomach. Does anyone else feel this way?

No, I don't feel this way. Why do you feel anxious about taking pm? Perhaps NBE isn't something in your best interests to be pursuing at this time?

It's not angxity I feel, it's more like the feeling I got when i was younger and Xmas was close

(06-10-2013, 02:17 PM)Melani Wrote:  It's not angxity I feel, it's more like the feeling I got when i was younger and Xmas was close

Obviously you are excited about the PM journey.

(06-10-2013, 06:37 AM)Melani Wrote:  When I'm taking PM I always feel like I have butterfly's in my stomach. Does anyone else feel this way?

Hmmm, that IS a curious question!

From memory I think I had similar,
It was excitement

Julie

Yes, for sure. I can definitely relate, same thing for me at first. Excitement and anticipation!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon