Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrogen dominance

Well that sounds very much like what I had,

Either try Flames PG cream ,
Cut down
Or just allow your body too get used too it,

Abi may have a different view, but I feel that PM puts the brakes on the t quickly and it hibernates, then when it knows what too expect T comes back again and they dual it out,

Now I am having growth and yte very horny and very strong still, at first I was a bag of crap,

Julie

I was a little troubled at the pains in my bones, especially my legs, hips and back, but i keep thinking, it is more than likely my body resigning tissue growth here and there, sort of like growing pains?

One little trouble I didn't mention is that my left breast is absolutely a little bit ahead of my right one. My left one the nipple is hard ALL the time, never stopping ever, where the right one seems to come out once in awhile to say hello. My left one is more well formed, rounder and more of a perfect cone shape than my right one too. Also, the left one is a wee bit larger than the right one. I am hoping the right one will come along in due time and catch up, or at least continue to grow some along with the other one.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon