Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here...

Hi there, found this forum few days back.
A little intro of myself, asian, chinese, black-hair, 35yrs, 3-sisters, and I'm the only male in the family, i'm married, i've 3-kids (all boys!!!).
I've been taking PM for sometimes before I found this forum, the PM i took is in liquid form, one bottle/day, 50ml each, it content
Green Papaya Condensed Juice 2500mg,
Apple Condensed Juice,
Peach Concentrate,
Pueraria Mirifica Root Extract 750mg,
Collagen (Fish) 500mg,
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C),
Royal Jelly Honey 100mg,
B-Carotena.

the 1st time I took PM was about a year back, it last a month, then i quit after realized it works! (not really prepared)
then the 2nd time I took PM was approx 6months back, it last for almost 2-months. I realized my most of my muscles gone, my skin become soft, nipples really sore, and breast growth a-bit. when I started to love my body, I quit again. I worried my mom found out and she loves me MOST, worried that I going to break her heart, and I also worried how am I going to tell my kids. *notes, my wife okay with it, and VERY supportive. helped me buy female clothes...etc. BUT i never dare to wear them except in my room.
After I quit, I realized my body easily gain weight!!! Is that normal???
this time I'm back to PM again, after few months break, and I've already took for almost a week now, the breast continue to growth, nipple slowly pointing outward and its starting pain *minor.
Feel like I'm getting more serious this time, my brain keep on telling me I wanted a female body, and seriously I don't like my penis Huh *wondering... is that brain re-wiring?

(01-10-2013, 06:49 PM)sinde Wrote:  Hi there, found this forum few days back.

Hi and welcome! Big Grin

(01-10-2013, 06:49 PM)sinde Wrote:  the 1st time I took PM was about a year back, it last a month, then i quit after realized it works! (not really prepared)
then the 2nd time I took PM was approx 6months back, it last for almost 2-months. I realized my most of my muscles gone, my skin become soft, nipples really sore, and breast growth a-bit. when I started to love my body, I quit again. I worried my mom found out and she loves me MOST, worried that I going to break her heart, and I also worried how am I going to tell my kids. *notes, my wife okay with it, and VERY supportive. helped me buy female clothes...etc. BUT i never dare to wear them except in my room.

Congratulations on having a supportive spouse! You are very lucky Smile

(01-10-2013, 06:49 PM)sinde Wrote:  Feel like I'm getting more serious this time, my brain keep on telling me I wanted a female body, and seriously I don't like my penis Huh *wondering... is that brain re-wiring?

According to sfem's blog (http://sfemblog.wordpress.com/2013/04/29...tic-males/):
8. What is brain rewiring?

Brain-rewiring is an umbrella term describing an improved emotional state resulting from taking NBE herbs. For some, brain rewiring may mean a lessening of gender dysphoria and a loss of desire to transition. For others it may mean a decrease in sex drive, a loss of interest in crossdressing, and feeling more patient and calm. Bear in mind not everyone who takes NBE herbs experience brain rewiring.

I would say you don't have "brain rewiring", if your desire to become more feminine has not decreased, and it does not sound as if that has happened.

Is your wife ok with these deeper feelings? That's pretty strong if you went from "ok" with a penis to "hating" it!

As other's here recommend, you should consider sharing photos of your progress. It can help to hear the opinions of others.

Good Luck, and read up! There's a lot of information here.

-j

[Is your wife ok with these deeper feelings? That's pretty strong if you went from "ok" with a penis to "hating" it!]

Talked to my wife, she is okay with it, otherwise, she won't buy those PM for me.
just wondering, should I consume 'Saw Palmetto' and 'Pumpkin Seed Oil'? Will those two helps? [http://www.myprime.com.my/ProGuard_8_1.htm] ?
BTW, I did realized when I stopped talking PM, my pimples/[acne] growth!!! Is that normal???

Welcome snide,
It's tough having no brothers growing up right?...I understand how you wouldn't want to hurt your mom.Start slowly as you deal with these feelings,this isn't an easy road to go down,weigh your options!

Take care Smile

(02-10-2013, 02:18 PM)sinde Wrote:  [Is your wife ok with these deeper feelings? That's pretty strong if you went from "ok" with a penis to "hating" it!]

Talked to my wife, she is okay with it, otherwise, she won't buy those PM for me.
just wondering, should I consume 'Saw Palmetto' and 'Pumpkin Seed Oil'? Will those two helps? [http://www.myprime.com.my/ProGuard_8_1.htm] ?
BTW, I did realized when I stopped talking PM, my pimples/[acne] growth!!! Is that normal???

I recommend you check out some other options for PM than what you're taking... You're only getting 750 mg per dose; I'm taking more than 3 times that amount. Saw Palmetto (SP)is what you take to reduce DHT, a form of testosterone. Many people hear have switched to spearamint tea for that purpose.
I also take fenugreek(FG), which adds phytoestrogen but seems to act on fat distribution more than PM does. PM has anti-androgenic properties (reduces testosterone) as well.
I'm paraphrasing the above - check out the blog I linked and other posts here for more in depth info on what does what, and why.
I recall hearing about pumpkin seed but I don't think it's popular here - probably too weak.
good luck!
-j

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon