Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so you know you have breast growth when.........

Had a few recently but this one was an 'ow' moment - big time....

Had to rush to meet a delivery lorry who couldn't get in to our place, without thinking threw open the car door, the door jam clobbered my nipple which felt like it had been knocked clean off .....

Suddenly realised how far out they are now protruding.

Also whilst putting in electrics in our extension yesterday, was suddenly aware of leaning on breast matter rather than just muscle!!!

Any other similar tales?????

Ooh yes

Being strapped into

0-60mph in 2 seconds missile and my pit crew giving me quizzical looks as to why my race harness needs adjusting "again"

Giving them quizzical shrug back

Julie

when your hand looks smaller cupping them. when you see lines of each breast (cleavage). When they are getting as big as your headBig Grin When you wake up with boob crack/cleavage sweat, when they feel like water balloons.

When you run, jump up & down or even just walk fairly fast and you feel them bounce with each step.

Yh underboob and cleavage sweat,when you want to look play with them all the time you can hold them differently and sorry but someone's got to say it when 'titty fucking' is easy or more fun.

... you regularly notice that bra models in online store ads for sexy bras often do not really fill the cups of the bra they're advertising.

... you find yourself wondering why people think exhibitionism is a bad thing.

... you realize stealth is better as a technology, not a lifestyle.

... you toss away a bra you always liked because you hoped one day to have enough boobage for it, and now it is uncomfortable to have it give you quadboobs.

... you decide white and other light colours aren't so great for you any more in settings where you are trying to respect the limitations of others.

... you reduce your breastnexus posting because everything you post about yourself has started to feel like bragging and you don't like that about yourself.

You keep bragging sfem we love it
and we do realise your not bragging your simply educating and that
is valued very much

Julie

Yes I agree 'bragging' is just encouraging!

...You're sitting at the table eating a bowl of potato chips and when you get up to get more ice for the root beer, one of your tits flips over the wicker basket the chips are in!

(04-10-2013, 07:46 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  ...You're sitting at the table eating a bowl of potato chips and when you get up to get more ice for the root beer, one of your tits flips over the wicker basket the chips are in!

as I was reading this I thought it was going in the direction of "had to brush crumbs from my chest". Because I've been there before.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon