Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new here

Hi Smile

I think everyones body responds differently. For me, saw palmetto (at least i believe it was the saw palmetto) that made me grow thicker, longer hair on my body and fuller thicker head hair too. I have also read reports on saw, some claim it is an anti androgen, others claim it is an anti estrogen. I began to wonder if it does both, either way I stopped the saw.

Black Cohosh on the other hand has worked well for me as an antiandrogen. I can't testify to it in court I did not do blood tests after use, but I know my body and there was a very definite decline in normal testosterone levels.

PM I started only recently and I believe it is already working wonders for me. Before PM I never had swollen, painful, erect nipples like I do now, and I can just feel everything working in my breasts.

Green Tea is also an antiandrogen, and you can buy green tea in most any grocery store or pharmacy. Aside from the tremendous health benefits of green tea, I use it as one of my antiandrogens, I buy the strong capsules from Puritan's Pride online site.

Thanks for all the replies. Just picked up some fenugreek 620mg. Im thinking 2of pills 3x a day. Sound about right?

Make sure you check-out the info under the heading (Information for Newcomers)under joyland's post,very good info.Also Fenugreek has a maple syrup smell to it,some reports of people saying that it made them smell like as well,didn't for me,but everyone's different.Your dosage is fine,add the tea (fennel) if you can.Btw,black cohosh is not anti-androgen,I doubt you'll find any bio-males taking it here,especially if they knew the side effects of it.Common mistake made by some guys starting off on NBE,I did as well and changed it quickly.

Good luck Smile

P.S. Look up Isabelle's thread on fennel tea and the benefit from it!

Quote:Also Fenugreek has a maple syrup smell to it,some reports of people saying that it made them smell like as well

oh my gosh maple syrup! lol.. i sooo smell like maple syrup! My clothes, my overall odor... but, my wife says I have a highly erotic sweet scent to me, she can't quite put her finger on it, but she says it drives her wild Blush

I made the Black Cohosh mistake in the beginning.
I highly would not recommend it for any male breast regiment.
I saw no results from it and even if there was I do not think it is worth the side effects it can cause.

(08-10-2013, 02:24 PM)ooBobbi Wrote:  
Quote:Also Fenugreek has a maple syrup smell to it,some reports of people saying that it made them smell like as well

oh my gosh maple syrup! lol.. i sooo smell like maple syrup! My clothes, my overall odor... but, my wife says I have a highly erotic sweet scent to me, she can't quite put her finger on it, but she says it drives her wild Blush

I've also had the same problem with smelling like maple syrup when I was using fenugreek, though I think the extract was more to blame than the capsules.

(08-10-2013, 01:59 PM)jenmay Wrote:  Thanks for all the replies. Just picked up some fenugreek 620mg. Im thinking 2of pills 3x a day. Sound about right?

That's what I was taking when I took fenugreek. As to the Maple syrup odor, that's how I smelled when taking it. Fenugreek is also used in some "fake" maple flavored products.

BigDave

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon