Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pains

So as of lately, 1 week after last bottle of bo, and still on pm, ihave been having all kinds of pains come and go before having sudden changes. Couple days ago shoulders hurt like hell. This morning, 70% of the muscle I have is gone. Same experience with arms. Legs been cramping and feeling tight along with hands and lower back. Been getting noticable changes last couple weeks. Chest muscles shrank considerably making breasts more prominent and full looking. About 65% female figure, which scares me at times yet love the look. Also started a diff massage that works better for breast growth, and ill post a link when I can find it again.

(13-10-2013, 05:13 AM)smallfry Wrote:  So as of lately, 1 week after last bottle of bo, and still on pm, ihave been having all kinds of pains come and go before having sudden changes. Couple days ago shoulders hurt like hell. This morning, 70% of the muscle I have is gone. Same experience with arms. Legs been cramping and feeling tight along with hands and lower back. Been getting noticable changes last couple weeks. Chest muscles shrank considerably making breasts more prominent and full looking. About 65% female figure, which scares me at times yet love the look. Also started a diff massage that works better for breast growth, and ill post a link when I can find it again.

Can't wait for the massage instructions. Your growth is ultra inspiring to me SF. I really can't wait to be as feminine as you!

Here's a pic to show the changes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yep
Definitely a woman now
Be careful your heading over the fence

Julie

Lol prefer not to be a woman. Rather in between. Going to start cutting back on pm.

Great progress smallfry,sorry to hear about your pain,but there always seems to be a cost attached to anything that's worth fighting for,I'm with ya on the between!Smile

It's the big breast nexus battle

Some we keep on this side and some watch float away in the big pink balloon

Then you see them on the other sites

Then there gone ?

Julie

Well I'm not going to far since I'm in a relationship, however if I were single then why not?

My wife accepts me as a woman. You should see if your SO will as well!

I don't think sge would appreciate it being she wants kids lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon