Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Being discreet?

If you get some R and R time hop a C130 to a location that sells PM locally..... I assume where PM is grown they also sell it....

Hi ezerael,

Here's just a suggestion,we've seen a number of military wanting to start PM,but not wanting the attention it will bring.Why not start with just herbs?,a lot of us started that way just to get the program moving along.You'll have more luck in finding herbs on base or access to it without causing too many inquiries.

Btw,I'm a vet

Lotus_4(◦)(◦)

Maybe you can just take half or one quarter of the regular dosage until you get out. I'm not sure, though, if the testosterone will counter it if you take such low doses and end up making it useless. Anyone else know abut this?

(29-11-2013, 08:47 PM)Ezerael Wrote:  Unfortunately I still have some years left. My goal is a slow, gradual shifting of fats around without building up a real worrisome amount of estrogen.

Does anyone here have any experience with Ainterol packaging? I'm not as worried about the box as I am the customs sheet.

Bleh, the apprehension is killing me.

I think Ainterol's packing is discreet. For me it comes in a regular cardboard box and there's nothing on it that screams "breast enhancement pills" or the like.

Thanks for the response Flame. I have one further question, on the shipping list does it say what it is or just herbal supplements (something to that effect)? Thanks for any response.

As far as I can remember, the shipping note from Ainterol for PM says just 'Dietary supplements". At least on the pills and powder, the labels of the products themselves, although they vary slightly, also emphasize 'supplement' and 'natural product' with any reference to breasts well buried in the small print. Shipments outside of the US may come from any one of several countries - if I recollect correctly my last shipment was delivered in Canada by Canada Post having been shipped by Deutsche Post from Singapore! Although my problems are much less severe than yours, discretion is necessary in a small village with a postmistress who knows everybody and everything! Even some of the international couriers also use Canada Post for their final delivery to our rather remote location.

(04-12-2013, 03:33 PM)Ezerael Wrote:  Thanks for the response Flame. I have one further question, on the shipping list does it say what it is or just herbal supplements (something to that effect)? Thanks for any response.

Do you mean outside or inside of the box? If you mean outside, the answer would be no. Inside of the box, I'm not sure. It's been a while since I last ordered from Ainterol. I'll probably be ordering again sometime next month. I'll let you know if you're still wondering.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon