Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Singing!

Music 

Hello again Everyone!

On a somewhat lighter note, I am seeing myself become more effeminate by the day, and I can't wait to lose a bit of weight to show of my new figure.

I love where everything is going, but I recently realized something.

I currently sing A LOT. In my car, when I'm bored, in my sleep (sometimes).. And I'm afraid of sounding manly when I want to sing in all-fem mode!

While this is not the only obstacle that's frustrating me, it is very difficult for me. Does anyone else have this problem? Or at least something relatively small killing you inside like this?

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Hi Lila. Smile

I also sing in my car, but usually only when I'm in an exceptionally good mood, or when I'm on going on a long trip (it helps to pass the time). I'm not sure how exactly I sound when I sing, as I always do it when I'm alone, but I do try to sing in a higher rather than a lower pitch.

As far as whether it feels like something relatively small is killing me like this, I would say yes and no. Yes, there are aspects of myself I would like to become more feminine. However, I try not to dwell too much on what can make me feel horrible about myself and that I have no real control over.

(17-10-2013, 04:02 PM)Lilagirl8813 Wrote:  Hello again Everyone!

On a somewhat lighter note, I am seeing myself become more effeminate by the day, and I can't wait to lose a bit of weight to show of my new figure.

I love where everything is going, but I recently realized something.

I currently sing A LOT. In my car, when I'm bored, in my sleep (sometimes).. And I'm afraid of sounding manly when I want to sing in all-fem mode!

Thier are a lot of TG voice Vids on youtube, why not try some of those?

(17-10-2013, 04:02 PM)Lilagirl8813 Wrote:  While this is not the only obstacle that's frustrating me, it is very difficult for me. Does anyone else have this problem? Or at least something relatively small killing you inside like this?

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

a few small things, most of which are unattainable at the moment.

I WAS going to try to post one of those vids here, but I couldn't find the one I was looking for in which this kid says that all you have to do is elevate your palette, the roof of your mouth towards the back of it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon