Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Supple nipple fun wear

Trying to grow my nipples larger, has anyone heard of Supple Nipple fun wear. They're suppose to help out with inverted nipples so you can breast feed a newborn, but people have been using them to enhance nipples. Has anyone tried these, I was wondering before trying them out myself. I am new to site so I want to go larger nipples first before using any herbs or cfeams to inhance my breast. Thanx in advancedSmile

Yes they work very well

Julie

i bought myself a pair of supple nipps 3 years ago from nipplefunwear and still use them 2 or 3 times/week mostly after breast massage. sometimes, in a warm bath. i like them. they do work. my areolas are not small and my thinking was that larger nipples would make them happy. i was worried at first, i think it was only the 3rd time i used them and i left them on for 2 hrs. i shouldn't have because i guess my nipples were just not ready for it and when i took them off, there was a tannish liquid inside the cups and in the left one, a tiny bit of mucus sac or something like that and under a loop i could see a tiny speck of red, probably blood. it kinda freaked me out so after that i kept them on for only short periods. 15-20 minutes. now, 3 yrs later, my nipples are much larger and i can keep the supple nipps on for much longer without any problem. if you do start using them, you'll notice after a session your nipples slowly get back to the size you remember but over time, they do get larger. i don't know why, maybe i'm a nipple freak. i just like larger nipples.

Thanks for the advise, my husband was shopping on amazon and saw some in there, he ordered the size#2. Should be getting them by the end of the month. I also have a nipple fetish. I had them peirced at on time, but took it them out b/c I work in medical setting and it became inbarrassing have male Pt.s asking about them or straight out hitting on my. Thanks for the feed back. BTW what's the best lotion or cream to use with them, I've heard lipbalm is good?

i use one of the oils i use for massage. i'm careful not to use lotions that contain words i can't pronounce. you know, preservatives, stabilizers, weird synthetic fragrances and not just because the skin absorbs all that weird science but the nipple is a portal to all those milk ducts. that should scare sane people. argan oil is one i use often among others after i do a bit of breast massage but every now and then for a good seal, i'll use a little vicks vaporub like if i'm just going into the bath. just for the heat, i guess and for an incredible seal. i use vaporub sometimes on my lips, too. the ones i have are the translucent #2M. after 3yrs they still work really well.

I have been using my supples for the last few weeks already seeing great results. Using them for an hour at a time in the evening, my nipples are already filling in the supple cups and are staying elongated, ready to buy the next size up(2XL). Then I will be trying progesterone cream to see if I can getmy girls to catch up with my nipples. Thanx for all the advise and comments. These really work and I can see gains.Smile

Just had this from Ron at SuppleNipps. Advise on
Getting all the air out of the Supple Nipps

Here’s a technique for the Hard Core Supple addicts in getting all the air out of the tip of the Supple Nipps, that 5-10%. This has always been a thorn in my side for the last 7 years. This can be used well over 100 times or more on a pair of Supple Nipps. Only use this technique on clear Supple Nipps, and use a very light lube to get a seal. You will see a small air pocket at the tip, and make sure there’s ad lease ¼ of an inch or so.

You need a syringe with about a 24-25 gauge 3ml. With your next order in the comment area just say ”SS” if you want, and you will get a free one sent to you in with your order. Only have 90 syringes. So first come, first served. We will not ship syringes internationally. State side only.

Mark the needle’s plastic holder with a permanent marker on the opposite side of the needle’s hole. This will ashore you that the needle is always being placed in the right way. The sharp point will always be pulled out up against the Supple to void any nipple scraps. Also use the permanent marker on the needle cover so you can find it later. You’d be surprised how easy it is to lost it.

The needle is then placed in the air pocket on an angle lightly piecing the silicone very close to the inside wall, half way on the tip. The air can be drawn off with one hand holding the supple with the other hand as the needle pulled out keeping pressure on the syringe plunger. The silicone material basically will self heal when the needle is pulled out. It’s the best, like a second skin.

If it’s hard to get all the air out without pain, you’re using a Supple that is too big for you. Use a smaller size Supple Nipp. Good luck.

Just updated my profile picture to show how my nipples are now. Love them...they fit just nicely inside SuppleNipps 4XL. Don't want them any bigger or smaller.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(22-10-2014, 09:16 AM)daring_liaison Wrote:  Just updated my profile picture to show how my nipples are now. Love them...they fit just nicely inside SuppleNipps 4XL. Don't want them any bigger or smaller.

I have to ask, is that their normal size now. Or just after using the nips?

I`m just using the #2 nips, and they are constantly filling with fluid, but still room to grow.

No, that is the way they are now all the time.
Don't be too hasty, they will grow comfortably into them within around 2 months or so. The liquid is probably the water blister, which can get quite sore. Don't rush it, there is no quick way. Take your time and the result is awesome sensitive and beautiful nipples.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon