Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Supple nipple fun wear

(04-11-2014, 11:47 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(22-10-2014, 09:16 AM)daring_liaison Wrote:  Just updated my profile picture to show how my nipples are now. Love them...they fit just nicely inside SuppleNipps 4XL. Don't want them any bigger or smaller.

I have to ask, is that their normal size now. Or just after using the nips?

I`m just using the #2 nips, and they are constantly filling with fluid, but still room to grow.

Take a break, let them heal. Should not be getting water.

My boyfriend wanted to drink my breast milk from my breasts as a way of making our relationship stronger. I agreed and when we started our suckling routines in order to induce, we noticed my nipples were so flat he couldn't get an accurate latch. I got the size 2xL and started using them. I would wear them for 2o minutes at a time and would remove them just before putting my nipples in his mouth for him to suckle(we suckle 20 minutes per breast 4 times a day). He was able to latch on better. I eventually upgraded to their 4XL. My nipples have incredible sensitivity and make our suckling sessions more enjoyable. I am now starting to lactate (a few drops here and there and he LOVES the taste) and he is looking forward to eventually getting more of a milk flow. I really enjoy breastfeeding him. I have never been pregnant. The supple nips worked great as far as making it easier for him to get a better latch.Our relationship has never been stronger! So these would be great for nursing mothers with very flat or inverted nipples. I highly recommend them.Smile

Seems interesting. Was thinking about ordering from the main site itself. Do they come in pairs? Or i actually have to put 2 into my cart before check out?

(17-12-2015, 03:16 AM)quaserzxc Wrote:  Seems interesting. Was thinking about ordering from the main site itself. Do they come in pairs? Or i actually have to put 2 into my cart before check out?

They come in pairs. A great bargain! I have used mine on and off for years and they have permanently enlarged my nipples.

(22-10-2014, 09:16 AM)daring_liaison Wrote:  Just updated my profile picture to show how my nipples are now. Love them...they fit just nicely inside SuppleNipps 4XL. Don't want them any bigger or smaller.

Holy crime scene Batman, those nipples are ginormous!!!!

Guess I need to hurry up and order another pair as I somehow lost one Angry

(19-12-2015, 01:14 PM)Scotti Wrote:  

Darling_Liaison hasn't been seen around these parts for over a year. I miss him and his humongous nipples.

(20-12-2015, 01:03 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(19-12-2015, 01:14 PM)Scotti Wrote:  

Darling_Liaison hasn't been seen around these parts for over a year. I miss him and his humongous nipples.

That's fine, just never read this section before. Still impressive...

I use it too, and the areas are 5 cm wide and dark, and the nipples are 2 cm high and 2.5 cm wide and very sensitive

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon