Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1st day of PM

Today I took my first pill of PM, I will go 500mg for the first week and increase by 500mg every week up to 2000-3000mg.
I am very happy and will share my experience with you all.

Wish me good luck!Blush

Kisses,
Erika

(24-10-2013, 10:16 PM)Erika78 Wrote:  Today I took my first pill of PM, I will go 500mg for the first week and increase by 500mg every week up to 2000-3000mg.

Wish me good luck!Blush

Kisses,
Erika

I'm almost about to start again as well. Probably with the same dosage as you. I've taken PM before on a low dosage (100-500 mg) to test how my body responded to it and I started getting growth pains within 1.5 weeks - so I'm pretty excited for the next round.

I'm still waiting for my container of PM powder to arrive though. It started shipping from Germany around 2.5 weeks ago so it will be another few days.

Good luck to you! Smile

Good luck Erika! Cool

(25-10-2013, 01:22 AM)speeddefrost Wrote:  
(24-10-2013, 10:16 PM)Erika78 Wrote:  Today I took my first pill of PM, I will go 500mg for the first week and increase by 500mg every week up to 2000-3000mg.

Wish me good luck!Blush

Kisses,
Erika

I'm almost about to start again as well. Probably with the same dosage as you. I've taken PM before on a low dosage (100-500 mg) to test how my body responded to it and I started getting growth pains within 1.5 weeks - so I'm pretty excited for the next round.

I'm still waiting for my container of PM powder to arrive though. It started shipping from Germany around 2.5 weeks ago so it will be another few days.

Good luck to you! Smile

Thank you speeddefrost!

Erika Blush

(25-10-2013, 04:08 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Good luck Erika! Cool

Thank you flamesabers!

Kisses,
Erika Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon