Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just starting pm today

Thanks everyone its been two weeks today and my chest feels no different justs pains grrr lol

(08-11-2013, 01:45 PM)breast101 Wrote:  Thanks everyone its been two weeks today and my chest feels no different justs pains grrr lol

As Toby Keith would say, "Eee-Eee-easy now" breast101! ...Did the doorman forget to tell you this process takes a LONG time? You might have something (very small) to talk about in a couple months, that is if your lucky! If you're really, really lucky (and very persistent), you might have something that the general populace will be able to identify as BREASTS in 2-3 years. Expecting, or even hoping for changes on a weekly basis might lead to some major discouragement. ...Just sayin' Smile

(09-11-2013, 01:52 AM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  
(08-11-2013, 01:45 PM)breast101 Wrote:  Thanks everyone its been two weeks today and my chest feels no different justs pains grrr lol

As Toby Keith would say, "Eee-Eee-easy now" breast101! ...Did the doorman forget to tell you this process takes a LONG time? You might have something (very small) to talk about in a couple months, that is if your lucky! If you're really, really lucky (and very persistent), you might have something that the general populace will be able to identify as BREASTS in 2-3 years. Expecting, or even hoping for changes on a weekly basis might lead to some major discouragement. ...Just sayin' Smile

yep, i've been on pm for about a year now myself and i'm not even a AA yet, but all the same they "are" Growing.

(10-11-2013, 10:03 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  yep, i've been on pm for about a year now myself and i'm not even a AA yet, but all the same they "are" Growing.

This is encouraging. I had been hoping to be one of the blessed few who may see something sprouting within a few weeks/months, but I know I can't keep those expectations. Thanks for the inspiration!

So how have you been doing lately, breast101? You say that you have been getting pains already? I know I started maybe the day after you, but I haven't felt anything. Any changes to it?

I hope I didn't upset him... Sad

I can't wait to hear how it's going for him/her! (which would you like to be addressed as?)

Love the feeling when your nipples get hard for no reason rubbing in your shirt when u move. And I have noticed they bounce a little more now feels good to me lol

I am a him lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon