Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just starting pm today

(30-10-2013, 03:22 PM)breast101 Wrote:  Does no one reply on here anymore?

I'm here... and I'm reading Wink

Patience
some of us have work you know

Julie

Wink 

So what does saw palmetto help to do?

(30-10-2013, 03:22 PM)breast101 Wrote:  Does no one reply on here anymore?

(30-10-2013, 04:57 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Patience
some of us have work you know

Julie

I agree with Julie. As with growing breasts, I think patience is a virtue for waiting for others to respond. A lot of members here have obligations like work, school, family, etc. It's simply unrealistic to expect immediate responses to one's post. In addition, we're not all in the same time zone. I suggest the bare minimum to wait before complaining about a lack of response is 24 hours.

(30-10-2013, 08:04 PM)breast101 Wrote:  So what does saw palmetto help to do?

It prevents testosterone from being converted into DHT.

One of the first effects of PM I have seen (in myself and alot of other posters here) is that you will think you've grown a lot, when actually you have just swelled a bit. You're looking down from very close so it seems monumental.

Resist the urge to super dose... that just gives you headaches, wastes your stash, and possibly causes the trots.

As far as cycling, some people like to mimic a female's monthly. Too much work and planning to do that every 28 days, and I doubt any sane female would actually choose to have it that often if they could (if at all)>

For me, I think herb cycling helps clear out the muck in the blood, so I am on an eight week cycle.

I will gradually cut down from my daily 3000 of PM and cycle down to almost none the week before, up my water intake and add progesterone cream in place of my PM dose.

To end the "time" I then donate blood (as often as I can, which is every eight weeks... I got a shirt on Tuesday!).

I feel great after it is all done and then ramp back up to 3000 during the next few days. I get bumps in growth after I do this, too.

My wife has commented that I am getting PMS and sometimes grumpily states that she wishes she could just sit for 40 minutes to get it over with, too. Ah well.

Also, blood donation in males helps prevent lots of nastiness like heart disease, lots of cancers, and high cholesterol.

Sry everyone just not a very patient person getting there...... so after week 1 nothing really but pains in my chest guess we shall see what week 2 holds hopefully something lol

Also do I need to increase my fluid intake?

So its almost the end of week 2 and only noticeable change is my nipples have grown Some hope thats a good sign and should I increase my water intake?

Good luck on your journey. I just started with PM yesterday and an thrilled to see where it takes me. I took my first dose last night, and seemed to have an unusual amount of energy today (despite lack of sleep.) I'll be reading so keep those updates coming! Smile

Increasing fluid intake isn't a bad idea. It's one of those things that isn't going to hurt anything at all really. My only thought would be the possible flushing of supplements that you are taking in, but I could be wrong. That's just my thoughts and reasoning.

should I increase my water intake?

YES!!!! Drink A LOT of water....

Just because. Our bodies are roughly 70% water. It is good for you and flushes toxins, and makes everything work properly. If you keep gas in your car you should keep water in your body. I only drink 3 fluids... 1 cup of coffee in the morning while downing my vitamins (sometimes have a cup at work), water all day/every day (I keep a 1 liter bottle with me at all times and refill as necessary, depending on activity level), beer on the weekends Fri or Sat depending on if I have to work Sat but never both days (I enjoy my weekend fuck-off time). You have to keep your liver clean.... LOTS of water. The cleaner your liver is the better. Your body will be able to absorb your vitamins better if it's clean.

Try to reduce sugar and sodium intake, eat healthy and be happy Smile

If you smoke, stop or at least try to reduce. Exercise is also beneficial of course. The cleaner/healthier you try to live, the better you will feel in ALL aspects.

Shutting up now.... sounds to know-it-all or preachy LOL!!

Good Luck.

~Jenny

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon