Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For those that crossdress and are afraid to shop in person...

1st off.... RELAX!!!!

It really isn't that bad.... ease up, get over yourself.... depending on where you choose to shop makes ALL the difference....

Have you ever visited the website peopleofwalmart.com? There's a whole plethora of crazy freaky people that frequent "wally-world" on a daily basis.... the cashiers have seen it all, heard it all. Relax, go shopping. Smile

I myself have been on a crazy leggings kick.... just can't get enough.

Before you shop look up male to female sizing charts (google it). You will learn how to measure yourself properly so anything you decide to buy will fit when you get home.

If you're still nervous.... make a list on paper.... it WILL ease some tension.... "my girlfriend asked me to pick up a few things" walk around looking at the list once in a while.... It's Halloween time.... you can't fail right now.... go for it. I asked a cute young female wal-mart employee to help me find leopard print leggings and some peep-toe ankle boots "for my girlfriend" because she wanted to be an 80's pop star for Halloween.

The more you "lurk" the more you will feel "people are looking at you". Shop with a mission. Don't be shy. Go for it. If you live in CT, I will go shopping with you to help you relax. I could use a few new pairs of cotton/lycra boy-shorts.... They feel amazing.

~Jenny.

As I type... right now.... black leggings, pink (maybe fuscia?) toe nails... hands, paint free because of my job.... entire body shaved, feeling girly ALL DAY LONG. Relax, enjoy. Hugs.

Jenny.

I live in CT. Going to Wal-Mart (Newington, CT) tomorrow to cash my paycheck (5pm). Anyone want to meet up to go shopping? I'm care-free and FTW. Strength in numbers lol.... I AM NOT SHY!!!! I will be buying another pair of black leggings, and toe rings (I have cute feet, currently my toes are painted NEON FUCKING PINK). I will be in "man-mode" not happy about that, but oh fkn well.
I will be wearing mechanic clothing.... approach me. I'm shy with people.... your move..... on "guard" I guess. But once known.... "FUCK IT". Halloween stuff should be 50% off Wink I need a shopping buddy anyway.... up to you.

~Jenny

Don't forget the next big guilt free shopping day.... Valentines Day... no one questions buying lingerie... unless you ask to try it on! lmao....

i hav a victoria secret gift card im going to use soon. I was at first timid about buying girly stuff.That goes away the more you do it. you will find that women are more accepting then you would think.this also applies to wearing fem stuff in semiboy mode.i dont feel it's wrong doing so that really helps. i gave up trying to hide whom i am.the only time i'm worried is around redneck men. who knows what they may do while they are with other rednecks. it's like they hav something to prove to each other. You know what they say about homophoabic people.they usually hav somthing inside that they hav trouble dealing with themselves and when they see somebody that has delt with there own issues and are brave enough to show the world, they attack to cover up how unmanly they actually are. this is the homophoabic
ANNIE

Anybody In roanoke va willing to shop with me

Wally World is a wonderful place. Visit there often. Only 5 minutes away. Seems like I can't go without bringing something back. Go for dog food and bring back earrings as well. Was going to get another set of ear piercings there, but put the money into nipple piercings instead. I have been contemplating the wisdom of that for the last week!! But, I now have a reason to shop the adult stores for some rings, once the barbells come out. Went to Wal-mart a few nights ago, with slacks and a top in mind. Man-mode, and alone, sadly. But, had to do something I hadn't done before, and try everything on in the dressing room. The lady was very nice, with not a second look. It took 2 trips to the room, but I got a great pair of stylish LEI beige jeans, (NEVER in this world thought a juniors size 15 would fit, but the 17 practically slid off). and a comfy ladies White Stag long sleeve T-shirt. (And a bra that I really didn't need). But it was on sale for $3.99, so what the heck. I really, really wish they had matching bra and panty sets. Those are so damn hard to find.
Other than that, I will go just about anywhere in search of something. Goodwill is a favorite of mine, as I just adore vintage lingerie!! One store close by has a great selection of shoes, too. Another thing I have waaaay too many of.
Pennys is another place to find a nice selection of lingerie at good prices. And you can usually find a good deal on skirts and blouses. There are more boutique type places showing up, too. They usually have the sexiest things, but you have to be careful, as a lot of the things they carry are smaller than the size states. I don't go to Victorias, as I find a lot of their sizes vary wildly, and I still don't have the nerve to try something on in there!
There are easy ways to determine if something will fit. Most times I don't even have to take something off the rack or hanger to tell.
If it's a blouse, or top, pick one of yours, (or a shirt, if you don't have a ladies top), that fits well over a good-fitting bra. Take one underarm seam, (where the side seam meets the sleeve), hold it between an outstretched thumb and forefinger on one arm, take it in the same location with the other hand, and gently stretch it out across the first arm and see where the second seam lays on your foreman. Remember that spot, or put a little dot on your arm, and all you have to do is the same thing in the store. I leave them on the hanger on the rack. Easy. The same thing applies to your waistline. You'll want to be more fussy if the pants or skirt has a fitted waist, but if it has a bit of stretch, then it's even easier. IF you're not like most of us, and your hips are a good deal wider, then measure a few inches below your waist, and check that, too. Shouldn't be a problem, unless you're looking at something like a pencil skirt.
For shoes, I use the same principle, but I stick my hand inside the shoe, backside of the palm against the sole, fingers extended, and know where the inner back of the heel should be, usually just above my wrist bones. I just happen to have a dark spot on my arm right where it should be. Again, easy. When you know what you're looking for. all you have to do is overcome your embarrassment at being in that section of the store to begin with. Me, I just plain don't give a rats' ass. Works with bras and panties, too. Just remember to stretch them a comfortable bit, because if you buy them dead-on like your waist, they're just going to fall off. Please don't buy a bra that's too small, or with the cups too close together. A major fail, and it only ends up looking retarded. Some ladies do it, too. It looks just as stupid on them. I only have one or two bras that are not underwire, as I like them for their shaping. Soft cups don't support, and if you're just getting growing, please avoid training bras, even if by some freakish chance you find one in your size. To me, the "training" part of training bra, is training YOU to wear a bra. NOT training your boobs. In a soft cup, or a training bra moobs will still look like moobs. If you're really working on growing breasts, get something that will shape them as they grow. And WEAR them as much as possible!!!. That includes sleeping. And NOT a "sleep" bra. If you're a woman and already have breasts, they might be comfortable, but, if I already had all the breasts I wanted, I'd just tuck them into a nightgown and get comfy. "Sleep" bras seem to me to qualify as a gimmick. If you wear something like that, as soon as you roll over on your side, all bets are off and the "girls" are on the move. Yeah, been there. I've bought some second hand underwire bras, and cut the cups out to wear as bed bras. Done the same with some that I have outgrown the cups on, The underwire still helps with shaping in bed, and even the cups on an underwire will still allow the little sweeties to move around. But, the underwire portion stays put, and that's the main thing.
Shopping.... Just do it!!! Like a lot of things, don't go into it looking nervous, or guilty. act like you belong there. Be as nonchalant as possible. The stores don't give a shit, and the salespeople could really care less. You just have to do it a few times to get comfortable. I treat it like an adventure hunt. You never know what you might find. And I get just as thrilled as any female when I make a great find, or find a great deal. Also, don't get hung up on brand names. they might last a little longer, but, be honest, how many of us are going to wear them to the point where they'll get threadbare??
Hit the aisles!! Patti

Don't forget the next big guilt free shopping day.... Valentines Day... no one questions buying lingerie... unless you ask to try it on! lmao....

Karren... I love you.... you're amazing Smile
I ALWAYS want to try it on LOL!

Annie....

Where you live (I don't know where you live exactly, but I lived in the south for a few years so.. redneck is a giveaway) can be rough (worse than where I am as far getting beat up AND the way you MAY get beat up) ... I live in an urban area, equally rough, but more tolerant (more exposure I guess, only an hour or so outside of NYC) ... but I LIVE in male mode 99.99% and it fkn sucks. I want to go outside wearing all the cute stuff I buy. Problem is.... I will probably get shot.

The worst part is my friends are ALL alphas and already treat me like a princess even though they don't know the real "me". Or maybe they do? I don't know. I keep to myself mostly. Maybe I just put out some kind of vibe? Maybe cuz I'm small, 5'3". Maybe mannerisms over time, who knows? I have facial hair, goatee. But if I shave, I look like a teen girl. Because of this, I hardly ever shave.

Whatever. I have cute little boobs (now) and always had cute feminine feet. I just hope the rest of my body catches up.

Kisses,
Jenny.

(01-11-2013, 05:02 AM)JennyGenesis Wrote:  I live in CT. Going to Wal-Mart (Newington, CT) tomorrow to cash my paycheck (5pm). Anyone want to meet up to go shopping? I'm care-free and FTW. Strength in numbers lol.... I AM NOT SHY!!!! I will be buying another pair of black leggings, and toe rings (I have cute feet, currently my toes are painted NEON FUCKING PINK). I will be in "man-mode" not happy about that, but oh fkn well.
I will be wearing mechanic clothing.... approach me. I'm shy with people.... your move..... on "guard" I guess. But once known.... "FUCK IT". Halloween stuff should be 50% off Wink I need a shopping buddy anyway.... up to you.

~Jenny
If you lived nearby, I'd go with you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon