Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For those that crossdress and are afraid to shop in person...

(03-11-2013, 06:41 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  What has been my biggest curiosity, and still brings a smirk to my face, is wondering what the people in the security camera room are thinking. I'd almost bet that the folks in the local Walmart all gather round the cameras and take bets when I walk in alone. Wonder if they narrow it down to "will it be panties, bras, or stockings today"? Patti

I get the same devilish thoughts if I walk around too long... my insecurities usually play out when I want to buy nail polish. Clothing, no problem though?

I went to Target and bought neon pink and black... but their nail polish section is SOOO crazy lighted I felt like there was a spot-light right behind me. It was one of my most intense shopping experiences...

I had to make a few trips around the section. I intentionally went there to buy an Ipod charger and Saw palmetto. But hey, if you're gonna fem it up.... go for it... LOL!

So, I don't show up here much anymore. I found a great way to get what you want online. Kmart or Sears... if you have a kmart near you, go to kmart.com, register (use a girl name), shop, when checking out click the box saying someone else will pick up the order. Then enter your male name. It's best if you pay online so when you show up you just sign a book and pick up your order. I ordered online, clicked pay in store and was there for over an hour with people looking at me. Was a little uncomfortable. But I don't care anymore (on hormones). Pay online, walk in, walk out with your haul.

Jenny Smile

(28-04-2014, 01:22 AM)JennyGenesis Wrote:  So, I don't show up here much anymore. I found a great way to get what you want online. Kmart or Sears... if you have a kmart near you, go to kmart.com, register (use a girl name), shop, when checking out click the box saying someone else will pick up the order. Then enter your male name. It's best if you pay online so when you show up you just sign a book and pick up your order. I ordered online, clicked pay in store and was there for over an hour with people looking at me. Was a little uncomfortable. But I don't care anymore (on hormones). Pay online, walk in, walk out with your haul.

Jenny Smile

I found a lot of stores have "click & collect". Order and pay online. Pick it up at the store a couple days later.

You can also get web exclusive item and brilliant bargains as well sometimes.

Keep an eye on clearance/sales pages. Good bargains sell out fast! Big Grin

Denita

i really dont have any issues shopping for girl clothing.what really bothers me is wearing boy things.it's a symbolic thing.i really HATE the thought that people think of me as a guy because i was born with a dick.So the the fact that i wear girl stuff only makes me feel better and buy them is so fun i understand fully why women love doing this.i wish that my man label would disappear so i can be whom i am and not what i am.
annie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon