Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting NBE

Well from today (finally!) I am going to attempt to grow my breasts Smile Haven't feel so excited over a personal prospect in a while...
As of now my regime consists of:

Saw Palmetto 540mg 1 Capsule 2x a day,
Fenugreek Seed 610mg 2 Capsules 2x a day,
Red Clover 480mg 2 Capsules 2x a day.

Any feedback with your thoughts would be appreciated. My hopes are to increase fat deposits and potentially gain some tenderness etc...taking it steady for now...

Happy growing to you all!

Michelle

Hello Michelle.

When I started NBE two years ago, I used the same herbs. While I achieved some fat redistribution to my breasts, the milestone of getting lumps behind my areolas was elusive. After about 4.5 months on these herbs, I decided to switch to pm and have never looked back. Another reason I switched to pm was because it's simpler to take one herb as oppose to three.

I think I am going to stay with the herbs described for awhile, at least to see what their possible effects might be on me Blush My nipples seem to have gone pink and the areola grown a little....it could be in my imagination but they aren't tiny and dark as much since starting the other day and the nipple itself seems hard most of the day. Is this a sign of anything to come?
I got myself hyped and thought about buying some PM but then decided to leave things alone for awhile and not get ahead of myself.

I think enlargement and darkening of the areolas are signs of growth, though it would be best to see some pictures to make an accurate assessment.

How long have you been pursuing NBE?

(20-11-2013, 02:01 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Michelle.

When I started NBE two years ago, I used the same herbs. While I achieved some fat redistribution to my breasts, the milestone of getting lumps behind my areolas was elusive. After about 4.5 months on these herbs, I decided to switch to pm and have never looked back. Another reason I switched to pm was because it's simpler to take one herb as oppose to three.

Is it more beneficial to just take PM without anything else, or is a combination more effective?

Around 5 days now flamesaber. I've noticed at least fat redistribution and pinker areola and nipples Smile

(23-11-2013, 11:50 PM)fwoodhull Wrote:  Is it more beneficial to just take PM without anything else, or is a combination more effective?

It depends. Most members I think that use pm also use additional herbs. However, I think it's possible to get results solely with pm. If you're going to use additional herbs, the key is to use herbs that bolsters pm rather than compete for estrogen receptors. When starting out, I think it's best to just use pm to see how your body reacts to it and what an effective dose is for you.

(24-11-2013, 09:46 PM)MichelleVaughn Wrote:  Around 5 days now flamesaber. I've noticed at least fat redistribution and pinker areola and nipples Smile

I think 5 days is a bit too early to determine whether the herbs are working. I would suggest a minimal of a month or more to make a full assessment of the effectiveness of the herbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon