Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here. So many questions, I don't know where to start. And is anyone like me?

Thanks all for sharing!

Hello Barry,

Someone mentioned nipple enlargement as a possibility for temporary results. I'm not sure if you have ever tried nipple enlargement, but it is something into which you should definitely look. Having huge nipples might make you feel as if you have female breasts. The results are also temporary unless you use the kits daily for extended periods; then it can be somewhat permanent. However, I would recommend using "supple nips" over the snake bite kit. The snake bites make your nipples appear freakishly huge, and can leave them feeling numb if you wear them for too long.

What about using a breast pump such as a noogleberry? You would most likely not experience any growth if you use it sporadically, but the swelling would give you the feeling of having larger breasts. I'm not sure what the effects are for recreational use, but it might be something that you would want to check out.

(13-11-2013, 06:31 AM)Intersex Wrote:  Hello Barry,

Someone mentioned nipple enlargement as a possibility for temporary results. I'm not sure if you have ever tried nipple enlargement, but it is something into which you should definitely look. Having huge nipples might make you feel as if you have female breasts. The results are also temporary unless you use the kits daily for extended periods; then it can be somewhat permanent. However, I would recommend using "supple nips" over the snake bite kit. The snake bites make your nipples appear freakishly huge, and can leave them feeling numb if you wear them for too long.

What about using a breast pump such as a noogleberry? You would most likely not experience any growth if you use it sporadically, but the swelling would give you the feeling of having larger breasts. I'm not sure what the effects are for recreational use, but it might be something that you would want to check out.

Thanks, I've heard of snake bites but what are supple nips?

(18-11-2013, 04:06 PM)barryb Wrote:  
(13-11-2013, 06:31 AM)Intersex Wrote:  Hello Barry,

Thanks, I've heard of snake bites but what are supple nips?

https://www.nipplefunwear.com
I have a pair love them be warned they are addictive and can seriously enlarge your nipples with prolonged use

(30-10-2013, 01:48 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Sorry, I got it wrong. It's InstaBust. From what I just saw last night, the gel version will make the girls grow maybe a cup size in just a few minutes, but they only stay that way for about 5 hours.
Nope, never tried it, but I just might!!

Well, finally got my order of instabust and the companion nipout. Tried them both a couple times and I can say without a doubt that... they do absolutely nothing. They claim that in minutes, right before your eyes, you'll grow a cup size which will hold for up to 5 hours. Well, there wasn't the slightest change at all. Even tried to do one side to compare. Nothing. It's like spraying water on yourself. What a waste of $70.

I must admit to being intrigued by the posts about Instantbust to the extent of foolishly ordering a bottle of the 'gel'. The whole set up seemed to shout 'scam', particularly the multiple similar websites and difficulty of obtaining any hard information about the supplier, whose corporate registration appears to have been revoked, and which is liisted on a couple of scam sites. The product says Portland, OR on its label but the package seems to have come from Nevada.

It is not a gel but an oily liquid which on the basis of its list of ingredients could be expected to and in fact seems to have some skin firming effect if used as a massage oil, which I have concluded is the only use for it. It does claim to contain a 'tincture' of saw palmetto and fenugreek, but there is no indication of quantity which must be very small and certainly unlikely to produce any rapid or appreciable effect. The combination of fenugreek and menthol produces a quite pungent but not necessarily unpleasant smell.

(20-11-2013, 12:34 PM)AnnabelP Wrote:  I must admit to being intrigued by the posts about Instantbust to the extent of foolishly ordering a bottle of the 'gel'. The whole set up seemed to shout 'scam', particularly the multiple similar websites and difficulty of obtaining any hard information about the supplier, whose corporate registration appears to have been revoked, and which is liisted on a couple of scam sites. The product says Portland, OR on its label but the package seems to have come from Nevada.

It is not a gel but an oily liquid which on the basis of its list of ingredients could be expected to and in fact seems to have some skin firming effect if used as a massage oil, which I have concluded is the only use for it. It does claim to contain a 'tincture' of saw palmetto and fenugreek, but there is no indication of quantity which must be very small and certainly unlikely to produce any rapid or appreciable effect. The combination of fenugreek and menthol produces a quite pungent but not necessarily unpleasant smell.
You are right on the money. I just posted almost the identical comment on the other thread which talks about this product. Everything about the site screamed "stay away" but since one of the members here was singing it's praises on the other thread, I figured I would give it a try. Personal endorsements are powerful. But I honestly don't see how this product could have any impact on anyone. If it sounds too good to be true... "grow an extra cup size right before your eyes..." yeah, right.

Wondering if I can get my money back since they claim satisfaction is guaranteed, but I doubt it. $70 down the tubes. My credit card actually offers "return protection" so I could mail it to them for a refund. But it is a multiple step process where you have to call and explain what you bought and what it's for, and you are assigned a claim representative who calls you to fill you in on the progress, etc and.... we'll I'm just too embarrassed to do that.

Exactly Barry B
you have been scammed and thats what they reply on,
how many people are going to call and claim ,
it did not work , I am male and it did not grow breasts

Julie

Honestly, it sounded like a scam and i never would have bought it if not for one of the other members on this site who swore by them and insisted he grew a full cup size from it. So I figured, either it really does work, or the member was lying which I saw no reason for (unless in the unlikely event he's actually an employee of the product, but then I'd suspect we'd see many more posts about it). I really don't understand how he could claim it would work. It does absolutely nothing.

Also, I couldn't find a single person anywhere on the net (via google searches) who had an opinion on it one way or the other. Hopefully, others will see my posts before they buy.

Oh and their satisfaction guaranteed is a lie. I finally heard back from them. They said to qualify for the guarantee, you need to purchase a 6 month supply. Then if after 6 months (which is past the date you can file a charge back with your credit card by the way), you can take advantage of their "guarantee." What is their guarantee? You can buy more at a reduced price of $13 domestic or $20 international:

http://www.instantbreast.com/ordering_policies.php

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon