Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When A Man got down on his knees...

All men has some sort of ego issue. It is not easy for one to be down on his feet to apologize for their bad behaviors. So when a man does this, do you think he is deeply in love with the woman or not?

I want to hear from woman point of view as I have poll my men friends already.

Thanks,

-V

My husband hardly ever apologizes. If he does then he knew he really hurt me but still it would take a lot. And he loves me very much but like you said it's their ego.

(29-10-2013, 03:44 AM)tinytots Wrote:  My husband hardly ever apologizes. If he does then he knew he really hurt me but still it would take a lot. And he loves me very much but like you said it's their ego.

Thank you but did he ever down on his knees to you at all ever?

I know it takes a lot of guts for a man to be down on the knees to apologize but I did not push or force him to do it and he is my live in BF of one year. He did it after we had a blow out fight. I don't allow cussing in my house, he did it so then he went to take a shower in the hall and then came back to my masterbed to get down on his knees.
I am confused. I took a lot of psychology courses lately (to get my shrink degree one day as I m bored). To me, I think part of the verbal blow out due to his Ex wife had contacted him earlier that day so for me I don't know if he was sincere in apologizing or not? Does this mean he loves me more than his Ex or no (he never was down on his knees when he with his ex)?

I dont like to disect people brain much, I dont want to complicate things especially after I lost my late parents and I learn to live more simple life which made my life a lot less stress...

Please give me more perspective angle on this subj pls...

-V

Why were they communicating? What was it about? Let's take it from there.

To measure his sincerity is difficult. Only you can tell because you know him better.
However, the fact that he swallowed his male pride, got down on his knees and apologized is a major indicator that you are very important to him. I think he does love you.
Smile

Im a man and I dont see this knee thing like making me less of a man. Its just asking for forgiveness I love my Gf very much and her body is the only temple I go to.

I agree with Jennlove and Koko that we need more information about the situation to know how sincere he was, if he was at all...

...but I agree with you that it is fishy. The only thing that really makes sense to me in this situation is that he really really wants your forgiveness, wants to be in your good graces, and wants things to continue to work out between you (and in this sense, he is sincere), but isn't necessarily sorry. I feel like theatrics are done more for the purpose of achieving a result (you not being mad at him), NOT because they naturally result from a feeling of sorrow for causing you pain. So, it is possible that, since he is going to great lengths to humble himself as much as to go down on his knees, he knows what he has done was REALLY REALLY wrong, whatever it was. Not just that it appeared wrong, but his GUILT is wreaking. And his guilt shows. Just like a kid who wants to quick appease their parents. They know what they did was wrong, honestly don't really care if they hurt their parents since they don't see eye to eye and heck, they wanted to do it! So, they don't honestly feel bad about doing it, WOULD do it again, but want to get out of the trouble that is about to ensue.... so put on the best act they know.

That's my take, despite the little information given. Honestly it depends on how readily he got down on his knees, or if he did it after a while of trying to convince you through conversation and you crying, perhaps. Then it may perhaps be more sincere in nature.

If it were me, I would try very hard not to overthink this one action.

If he swore at you and was mean and knew it, he was probably thinking "I need to apologise to her!" And that's it, he came in and got down on his knees and did it. Nothing else. He probably felt really bad about hurting you and just wants to right his wrongs and lift you up again. I think that means he loves you.

Sometimes its best not to overthink things, if you love him then just continue to respond to him with love in your heart, and don't worry about analyzing whether it means he loves you or not because that can drive a person nuts, and its never good when you end up analyzing it wrong, or anyalyzing too far! Most of the time guys turn out to be quite simple lol.

Just remember actions speak louder than words, but when I say this I am referring to your actions. If you start looking for signs of love, its very easy to feel like you aren't seeing them if you're having an off day or if he is having an off day and as soon as you think the signs aren't there, your negative thoughts change your attitude and the vibes you give off, and it is a slippery slope because people can subconsciously pick up on those vibes. Hope that makes sense... Don`t overthink things and rather put your energy into filling yourself with lovingkindess for yourself and for all those around you. Your bright mood and positive energy will brighten his day and increase his good mood feelings too! And that`ll make you even more loveable than you already are!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon