Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

newbie,what can I look forward to?

Hi. New here and started nbe 5 days ago. First day stared with 2000 mg. S.P. and
4880 mg. Fenugreek. Massaging as well. Was in for a surprise on the second day. Testicles started aching quite bad by mid morning. As well as the aching I was becoming excited from my penis rubbing in my shorts. My brain was telling me that I had an erection but upon inspection there was. Nn. There was however fluid seepage. This continued through the day. Breasts slightly soere. On the third day the first thing I noticed was the puffiness of my breasts and a littlle sore. I believe this was do to the massaging. Testicles still ache but not bad. Still get excited by the rubbing in my shorts and still fluid excretion but no erection. Weirde. Sexual thoughts are not present. Does not seem to interest me. On the fourth day seen right away that my nipples were drawn in. When I gently pulled on them the whole breast moved. The part of getting excited but there still is some fluid excretion.massaging breasts with fenugreek and flax seed oil. Started taking flaxseed oil along with the sp and fenugreek. Today I can seemed change. Nipples larger and protrude a little more. Seem a lot more calm an sex drive not present. Plan to continue this regiment. O yes drinking soy milk and eating soy products.
What changes can I look forward to,sexualy,physicaly,mentaly?

Would like to here from those im the know what I can expect as I progress along. As a newbie I can use all the help you have to offer.

Hello houdini.

Welcome to the board. Smile

As far as what you may expect in regards to sexual and mental changes, I suggest doing a search of this forum for "brain rewiring." For physical changes I recommend checking out the pictures page. There's a wealth of information on this forum, but it'll take some searching and reading on your part to process it all.

Best of luck with your pursuit with NBE. Cool

(31-10-2013, 12:40 AM)houdini Wrote:  Hi. New here and started nbe 5 days ago. First day stared with 2000 mg. S.P. and
4880 mg. Fenugreek. Massaging as well. Was in for a surprise on the second day. Testicles started aching quite bad by mid morning. As well as the aching I was becoming excited from my penis rubbing in my shorts. My brain was telling me that I had an erection but upon inspection there was. Nn. There was however fluid seepage. This continued through the day. Breasts slightly soere. On the third day the first thing I noticed was the puffiness of my breasts and a littlle sore. I believe this was do to the massaging. Testicles still ache but not bad. Still get excited by the rubbing in my shorts and still fluid excretion but no erection. Weirde. Sexual thoughts are not present. Does not seem to interest me. On the fourth day seen right away that my nipples were drawn in. When I gently pulled on them the whole breast moved. The part of getting excited but there still is some fluid excretion.massaging breasts with fenugreek and flax seed oil. Started taking flaxseed oil along with the sp and fenugreek. Today I can seemed change. Nipples larger and protrude a little more. Seem a lot more calm an sex drive not present. Plan to continue this regiment. O yes drinking soy milk and eating soy products.
What changes can I look forward to,sexualy,physicaly,mentaly?

Would like to here from those im the know what I can expect as I progress along. As a newbie I can use all the help you have to offer.

Welcome to the forum I myself started a week ago and so far have enjoyed the pain or growing

Thanks for welcoming me and the info. Have been reading the forum and the picture
page realy inspires one as to what is possibe. Know that the pain is the body being changed to allow growth. As one who started nbe at the same time as myself what regiment are you on? Keep me posted on your progress.
Thanks again

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon