Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

facial changes?

(01-11-2013, 11:00 PM)Annie-T Wrote:  I noticed you hav a wife. if she is hetro she may find you less appealing in bed like mine did.this can be confusing to hetro females, since in reality your a girl with a johnson. So the more satisfied i was that i was starting to be sexy, the less sexy i was to her.Sad
annie

but this DIDNT stop me and now we live together as friends more then loversTongue

I`m Asexual and my wife dislikes sex, so taht's never been an issue. Believe it or not, the issue she's most worried about is my smell changing. LOL

Yeah I'm tight on money so nothing till I get money, sucks cause I work a lot but have too much bills. I'm really considering going tg but I donno. Too much of an unknow yet I wish I had help? But yeah pm has done a lot for me. Sucks not having any.

(31-10-2013, 07:05 PM)smallfry Wrote:  So as of lately I donno if its me or if pm can cause facial changes but there's something different about my face. I know for sure that my lips have gotten bigger. My lips have been getting chapped a lot lately and I notice when putting on lip balm that my lips are about twice as big. Middle of my lip feels like where the top of my lip use to be. Today I used the last of my pm amd I donno when ill have money to order more. Hopefully I don't lose all that I have gained, and bo has had some influence on my system.

I'm not sure about my lips, but I think pm has helped with softening the skin on my face.

My face has gone thinner
Pm did this first time round as well

Julie

i have recently noticed "something" different with my face, but cant put a finger on just what it is yet.

My face looks rounder and less drawn out. Definitely changes there, though. I've had several comments from people I haven't seen for a while.

Good stuff.

I think I finally realize what it is, its my eyes and eyebrows. My eyes are wide open now when before they had more A almond shape and my eyebrows are moving up. Louis and cheeks getting fuller and round.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon