Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Halloween/Crosdresing Musings

Hello everyone.

I'm not sure how much sense this post will make, but it's something I want to share.

Yesterday I got the sudden urge to dress up for Halloween. I was thinking of dressing in black fem clothes: black blouse, black skirt, black nylons, black heels, along with a black wig and breast forms. Experiencing this reminded me of my recurring desire to crossdress during my pre-pm days. The only distinction between now and then is the absence of the erotic element. All of this got me thinking about the significance crossdressing has had in my life and how it coexists with the brain rewiring brought about by pm.

While it's too late to dress up for Halloween, I've had the idea of dressing up for Thanksgiving instead! Granted, even though I probably won't do this, this sort of thinking hasn't occurred to me before. Perhaps I can attribute this change to brain rewiring?

Even though pm has dramatically altered my motives for crossdressing, I still have much nostalgia about all of my crossdressing memories. One particular trait I always enjoyed is how crossdressing inspired me to try new things and push the envelope, despite the fact I'm otherwise a reserved and cautious person. Crossdressing makes my life more interesting in its own way, and it's a reminder of how I can overcome my fears and inhibitions.

Thoughts anyone? (I'm hoping I don't sound like some crazy person going on a rant.)Sad

(01-11-2013, 12:16 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Thoughts anyone? (I'm hoping I don't sound like some crazy person going on a rant.)Sad

Nope, not crazy (or you're not the only one) Big Grin
Is dressing en femme perhaps somehow always in the back of your mind? I know I've lost some of the erotic element myself, however I find that when I throw on a simple outfit, a huge weight is lifted from me... Not that I feel trapped or imprisoned otherwise; but it's quite a breathe of air when I can dress.

To a certain extent, I think NBE has made dressing easier for me, because I can be happy without going to extremes, don't 'crave' it, and get more out of it on more levels.

How's that for a crazy rant? Wink

-j

(01-11-2013, 12:54 AM)jamixoxo Wrote:  
(01-11-2013, 12:16 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Thoughts anyone? (I'm hoping I don't sound like some crazy person going on a rant.)Sad

Is dressing en femme perhaps somehow always in the back of your mind? I know I've lost some of the erotic element myself, however I find that when I throw on a simple outfit, a huge weight is lifted from me... Not that I feel trapped or imprisoned otherwise; but it's quite a breathe of air when I can dress.

To a certain extent, I think NBE has made dressing easier for me, because I can be happy without going to extremes, don't 'crave' it, and get more out of it on more levels.

-j

I just noticed your avatars tits bounce every time she cracks that whip! :-)

(01-11-2013, 12:54 AM)jamixoxo Wrote:  

I guess I'm always receptive to the idea of dressing en femme. I'm uncertain if that means it's always in the back of my idea somehow. Blush

Perhaps more than anything, I would like to share dressing up with someone, whether it be a family member, friend or significant other. Because I've always kept dressing up a closely guarded secret in real life, I would have to be quite close with the person I share dressing up wth. Maybe it's this closeness that I seek more than anything else?

I agree with you about NBE making dressing up easier.

If you are crazy Saber you sure are not alone.
I passed out candy in black maids outfit and a pointy witch's hat.
heels,nylons,garters the whole nine yards.
I honestly enjoyed myself but that could have been the warm hard cider
I was sipping on.
PM or no PM when the inner girl wants out to play she wants out.
A holiday is as good of an excuse as any. Go for it.
But then again why wait for Thanksgiving?

The little demons wiped out all my Reese's cups!!!! One of my biggest weaknesses.

I did the crazy cross dressing thing one halloween backe when I was 150 pounds I guess I have had the odd dream of going to school in high heels and walking around the library in 4 inch stillettos.

I haven't had the urge to dress enfemme at Halloween or any other holiday, but I do dress in female attire once or twice a week. Before PM, it was always done in private and was sexually arousing. Since PM, it's become a way to experience feeling like a woman. It has the effect of masking off the masculine side of me for awhile so that I can express my feminine side more completely. More than anything, it's how I cope with my crossdreaming personality.

I only crossdress at home, often in full view of my wife who is not put off by it. I actually like having her with me on those occasions because the girl-girl interaction is very satisfying to me. My fem wardrobe is expanding slowly. I like to try different combinations of clothing items to generate a pleasing look. My wife always accompanies me when shopping for fem clothes which takes a lot of the stress out of it.

My choice of clothing is not designed to be flamboyant or sexually provocative. I do prefer to wear skirts and dresses over slacks or jeans, but getting some well-fitting girl's jeans would be fun, too. I'm interested in getting a polo dress, for example. My lack of a defined waist line makes it a good choice for me.

Maybe next Halloween I will try the witch get up. Will that be the first step to stepping out? Now that's a scary thought!

CK

I've been out twice en femme. Both times in college. The first time was a Greek Week opposite night. Yes I am a former Frat boy (who secretly wished he was a Sorority sister). I was probably the only guy to go all out with breast forms, dress, shoes, make up. The works. My girlfriend helped me out with it.

I did it the following Halloween too. And the second time I looked even more girly, shaving my forearms, underarms, and legs. After the party I even shaped my brows. My Frat brothers thought I was nuts. Didn't have a girlfriend at the time and didn't pick up any girls that night but didn't get beat up either.

So yeah, twice I was out in public.

Not crazy at all I think like that a lot!!!!

Clara, if you are still interested in a pair of tight girl jeans, I recommend checking out HM. Most girl jeans in most places come in silly girl sizes that don't really tell you much. HM sells many of theirs in the waist/length configuration familiar to us, though they do run to the small. For example, I normally wear jeans in a 31 or 32 waist, by 34 in length. At HM I can get nice stretchy girls skinny jeans but my waist size there is a 33. Plus they give the length, so I order up a pair in 33/34 and I'm set. Love them. Best of all they are not expensive. With many designer jeans running $80 and higher (I see them for three and four hundred...who pays those prices?)...HM has regular priced jeans from $10 to $30.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon