Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Halloween/Crosdresing Musings

(14-01-2014, 03:29 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Clara, if you are still interested in a pair of tight girl jeans, I recommend checking out HM. Most girl jeans in most places come in silly girl sizes that don't really tell you much. HM sells many of theirs in the waist/length configuration familiar to us, though they do run to the small. For example, I normally wear jeans in a 31 or 32 waist, by 34 in length. At HM I can get nice stretchy girls skinny jeans but my waist size there is a 33. Plus they give the length, so I order up a pair in 33/34 and I'm set. Love them. Best of all they are not expensive. With many designer jeans running $80 and higher (I see them for three and four hundred...who pays those prices?)...HM has regular priced jeans from $10 to $30.

But wait....there's more! Order now and you receive _______!

Fill in the the blank yourself. My first thought was "your very own complimentary vagina".

LOL, but yeah I thought they ran large myself. I usually wear a 30/32 in men's. However, (and you're going to hate me) the 27/32s I ordered fit just fine. Probably wouldn't without the stretch tho. Also, they fit lower than men's so that helps.

Yeah, now that I look back, I did kinda sound like an ad, huh? Wait...excuse me while I hide my HM stock portfolio...LOLRolleyes
Oh, and way to go making me feel fat, Sarah! Heh heh
Hmmm, I didn't try the 31 or 32.... Wonder if I ... Nah, never mind.Tongue

The reason I ordered the 27s was because I know I wear a 6 in "crazy girl sizes".

So I used their conversion chart. Who knows...every brand is different. It's like they're trying to torture women. I can see why shopping for clothes takes so long now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon