Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breastify NBE Cycle - Free Supply!

Hi BreastNexus,

Today, Black Moon Organics is giving away a free one month supply of our new herbal breast enhancement program, Breastify NBE Cycle (one capsule, twice daily), to the first twenty BreastNexus Members.

What is Breastify NBE Cycle?

Breastify NBE Cycle is a natural breast enhancement program designed to increase your breast size and improve your overall firmness and shape, naturally, through the growth of new breast tissue and the stimulation of your existing breast tissue. Breastify NBE Cycle is a two-pill, two-phase, natural breast enhancement program inspired by the female hormone cycle. It comes with two separate bottles, that each contain different breast enlargement pills. You can easily cycle the Breastify NBE Cycle phases with your natural menstrual cycle, or use it to create a symbolic menstrual cycle if one does not exist.

Go to www.breastify.com to learn more!

How can I receive a free one-month supply?

To receive a free one month supply of Breastify NBE Cycle (one capsule, twice daily), send an email to support@breastify.com and mention this post. Within the next twenty-four hours you will receive a reply with personalized code for a free one month supply.

Terms and Conditions: You must be over the age of eighteen to participate. Other than that, there are no special terms or conditions.

We are here to help if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Customer Support
Breastify | Black Moon Organics
support@breastify.com
Learn more about us at www.breastify.com

Hi BreastNexus,

Black Moon Organics is giving away a free supply of our new herbal breast enhancement program, Breastify NBE Cycle, to the next twenty BreastNexus Members who inquire.

What is Breastify NBE Cycle?

Breastify NBE Cycle is a natural breast enhancement program designed to increase your breast size and improve your overall firmness and shape, naturally, through the growth of new breast tissue and the stimulation of your existing breast tissue. Breastify NBE Cycle is a two-pill, two-phase, natural breast enhancement program inspired by the female hormone cycle. It comes with two separate bottles, that each contain different breast enlargement pills. You can easily cycle the Breastify NBE Cycle phases with your natural menstrual cycle, or use it to create a symbolic menstrual cycle if one does not exist.

Go to www.breastify.com to learn more!

How can I receive a free supply?

To receive a free supply of Breastify NBE Cycle, send an email to support@breastify.com and mention this post. If you are one of the first twenty members to inquire, you will receive a reply within the next twenty-four hours regarding the details of your free start up package.

Terms and Conditions: You must be over the age of eighteen to participate. Limit one per household. Other than that, there are no special terms or conditions.

We are here to help if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Customer Support
support@breastify.com

Thank you to all who participated! We look forward to hearing your feedback and will now be closing this particular free supply opportunity.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Customer Support
support@breastify.com

Would love to see some before and after pics. I hope your 20 customers are not your experiments. Plus I don't like the idea of taking the pm during your menus. Listen up ladies... Please read the ingredient deck...pm is one of the ingredients in the first phase.

It is basically overpriced PM. It might do something but no more than PM alone would at 1/10th the price.

PHP Code:
.      mg/day g/bottle $/g  $/bottle    
PM     750     22.5    0.15 
$3.38    
RC     675     20.3    0.02 
$0.49    
SP     150     4.5     0.03 
$0.14    
Hops   150     4.5     0.07 
$0.32    

Vitex  990     29.7    0.02 
$0.59    
FG     900     27.0    0.01 
$0.36    
SP     150     4.5     0.03 
$0.14    
Hops   150     4.5     0.07 
$0.32    

$5.73 
In a $70 bottle.

Also those amounts of FG and SP have no effect whatsoever, the RC fights the PM and the hops does very little that the PM doesn't already do.

Okay so I'm a bit confused. It says that fenugreek is a progesterone on there ingredients list on the website. I though it simulates estrogen?

I don't know its free and seems an improvement to a lot of combination breast pills out there.

Heh, true most are only worth $1 and at least it isn't trying to trick people with hidden ingredients or a list of 100 insignificant ingredients. And when you consider the cost of encapsulation it's actually only a 3-4 fold markup rather than a 10 fold markup. The thing is the only ingredients in significant amounts are PM, vitex, RC and barely hops. While a little different, PM, RC and hops overlap in purpose. And such a high amount vitex actually lowers prolactin instead of raising it. So you get some free PM I guess.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon