Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Confused Where To Begin

Hello everyone,

This is my first post. Been looking around for answers to my question of where to begin and what regiment will get me the results I desire. From reading post here I understand that results and routines must be tailored to your own body. But, where do I begin? Let me tell you what I hope to achieve. I want to keep size, functionality, and libido but get as developed breast and hips as I can. The added benefits of head hair, nail, loss of body hair, and skin change would all be OK also. Is there a balance I can find? Finally, can I include PM? I am not in a hurry. Good things come to those that wait! Smile

Thanks for help!

(04-11-2013, 02:26 AM)Yearning Wrote:  Hello everyone,

This is my first post. Been looking around for answers to my question of where to begin and what regiment will get me the results I desire. From reading post here I understand that results and routines must be tailored to your own body. But, where do I begin? Let me tell you what I hope to achieve. I want to keep size, functionality, and libido but get as developed breast and hips as I can. The added benefits of head hair, nail, loss of body hair, and skin change would all be OK also. Is there a balance I can find? Finally, can I include PM? I am not in a hurry. Good things come to those that wait! Smile

Thanks for help!

Hello Yearning.

Welcome to the board. Smile

I suggest you begin by going slow and simple with one or two NBE herbs such as pm. Once you've selected what herb(s) you want to use, I recommend aiming for a dosage to work up over the next few weeks. After you've reached a dosage level that may be effective for you, it becomes a matter of waiting for the first signs of breast development such as fat redistribution to your breasts and growing sensations. This can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. NBE requires much patience, both in finding the right regime for your body and achieving breast growth.

Keeping functionality has never been a priority for me, so I don't have any firsthand recommendations for you in this regard. Some members use herbs such as butea superba to maintain functionality. Another alternative is going cold turkey from NBE herbs every now and then. There are no guarantees though. If the risk of significantly losing your functionality/libido is too much of a loss to bear, I wouldn't recommend pursuing NBE.

(04-11-2013, 04:02 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Yearning.

Welcome to the board. Smile

I suggest you begin by going slow and simple with one or two NBE herbs such as pm. Once you've selected what herb(s) you want to use, I recommend aiming for a dosage to work up over the next few weeks. After you've reached a dosage level that may be effective for you, it becomes a matter of waiting for the first signs of breast development such as fat redistribution to your breasts and growing sensations. This can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. NBE requires much patience, both in finding the right regime for your body and achieving breast growth.

Keeping functionality has never been a priority for me, so I don't have any firsthand recommendations for you in this regard. Some members use herbs such as butea superba to maintain functionality. Another alternative is going cold turkey from NBE herbs every now and then. There are no guarantees though. If the risk of significantly losing your functionality/libido is too much of a loss to bear, I wouldn't recommend pursuing NBE.

Thanks for the Welcome! Smile

So functionality aside, would a combination of PM, SP, and fenugreek in moderate levels be a good place to start? Add something or take away one of the above? Recommended starting dosages?

Thanks for the help!

(04-11-2013, 05:20 AM)Yearning Wrote:  Thanks for the Welcome! Smile

So functionality aside, would a combination of PM, SP, and fenugreek in moderate levels be a good place to start? Add something or take away one of the above? Recommended starting dosages?

Thanks for the help!

I would suggest sticking with just pm for the time being. This way it'll be easier to know the cause if your body happens to experience any unpleasant side-effects after you start your NBE regime. You can always add SP and fenugreek later on. You may or may not need them. The most important thing now is to gain some experience on how your body responds to NBE herbs, rather than trying to craft the perfect NBE regime. I think trying to fine-tune your NBE regime is easier after you have a better idea of what your body needs to develop breasts.

For pm I would recommend starting low for the first week, then gradually build up to a certain dosage. A common baseline for males to grow breasts using pm I think is a daily dose of 2,000 mg. Of course, you may need more or less than this amount. Some members have reported their bodies are very sensitive to pm and thus stay with a low dose. Others notice they need a higher dose of pm to get breast development going.

Here's a schedule you could follow:

Week 1: 500 or 1,000 mg of pm

Week 2-4: Increase pm dosage by 500 mg each week

It's been a while since I last used fenugreek and SP, so I'm uncertain what a good starting dose would be for these herbs.

A solid answer on erections is hard to get. For me I have had little change in that department. They still happen in the morning and as they please. I've taken PM since April with one one week break while on vacation. I usually take around 1500mg per day, but have taken upwards of 3000mg. SP had no effect on much of anything. Maybe it's all in my mind; I still want to get them.

Yep and me

I have them in the night and when woke in the morning,

but then again my breasts are turning me on ?

Ironically when I am on high doses pm, erections are more common and constant ,

go figure

Julie

Thanks Everyone.

So I ordered a 6 month supply from Purafem of the pills, serum, and cream. Since the pills are around 320 mg I am going to start with one pill a day for the first week and then ramp up to two or three the next week and increase up to 2000mg and may try beyond. Not sure how to use the serum and cream. Hope it comes with some instructions. I thought that I read somewhere using the cream on your butt and hips helps to get them changing also, any thoughts? Plan on cutting out coffee and replacing it with spearmint tea. How soon should I consider massaging and noodleberry use?

Since I am interested in getting the complete feminine body, after I get my PM levels at the right spot, what should I add to my routine to start the transformation of the rest of the body?

And a final question. I am currently taking biotin for hair growth. Can I continue its use?

Welcome yearning!

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Purafem have their own guidelines and recommendations for using their program? If you're going to use their program, wouldn't it be best to follow their instructions? The recommendations you've gotten thus far in this thread are for a do-it-yourself program. Essentially you've asked the airport how to get from point A to point B ...and then called a cab.

Don't misunderstand Yearning, I'm sure everyone is glad to have you here and anxious to know how Purafem works for you but I think you're doing yourself a disservice by crisscrossing programs and advice.

(04-11-2013, 07:43 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Welcome yearning!

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Purafem have their own guidelines and recommendations for using their program? If you're going to use their program, wouldn't it be best to follow their instructions? The recommendations you've gotten thus far in this thread are for a do-it-yourself program. Essentially you've asked the airport how to get from point A to point B ...and then called a cab.

Don't misunderstand Yearning, I'm sure everyone is glad to have you here and anxious to know how Purafem works for you but I think you're doing yourself a disservice by crisscrossing programs and advice.

Didn't mean to step on toes! I only ordered from them because I found them recommended as a source for good PM. I am real a babe in the woods when it comes to all of this. If someone can lead me in a better direction for purchasing good potent PM, I am all ears. Reading Purafems website, I did not get the feeling they have a regiment for using their products.

(04-11-2013, 08:23 PM)Yearning Wrote:  Didn't mean to step on toes! I only ordered from them because I found them recommended as a source for good PM. I am real a babe in the woods when it comes to all of this. If someone can lead me in a better direction for purchasing good potent PM, I am all ears. Reading Purafems website, I did not get the feeling they have a regiment for using their products.

No worries - no toes stepped on. I'm only vaguely familiar with Purafem but I thought they were / are an all inclusive package. ...Buy their stuff, follow their recommendations and vavoom! I might be wrong but I mean well. Let us know how it works for you.

I myself take PM from http://www.ainterolherbs.com 1500-2000mg per day. I'm not endorsing or selling Ainterol nor am I saying Purafem is better or inferior. Dosing and potency are not standardized across all manufacturers so you'll probably want to see what's recommended on the Purafem bottles and use some experimentation to figure out what works for you.

As for the other herbs, I agree with Flamesabers. Use PM for a month or more and then add other things one at a time if you like. I use saw palmetto and spearmint. Saw palmetto (Target brand 320-640mg / day) to reduce DHT and spearmint (Swanson brand 400-800 / day) to reduce testosterone. I'm no biochemist so I don't know if that's EXACTLY what they do but it's what I've concluded from MY online research. My libido is way down but I'm still able to function if provoked. You'll have to do your own experimentation to find out how you respond. It seems to me like those who have had negative implications, so-to-speak, from their NBE regime, are able to reverse it by discontinuing the herbs. Anything is possible but I've not heard of anyone losing function permanently by taking herbs for a couple months.

I know of nothing that would prevent you from continuing the biotin but that's no guarantee it "plays well" with the other stuff. I haven't seen biotin discussed here in the male NBE subcategory. You've piqued my interest though because I have thin hair (no bare spots) and would love to "repopulate the forest" - another reason for the SP and spearmint. Is that why you are taking it? What brand and product are you taking? How long have you been using it? Do you think it's helping?

Again, I didn't mean to sound snarky earlier. Sorry if it sounded that way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon