Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey Breast Growers :)

Video 

Welcome Back

Thank you iaboy,

And hello, how are you feeling?...I've come to realize that we have good and bad breast days. The good ones are when you see some progress and they make you happy, or even put a smile on your face. The bad ones, well, we just won't even talk about them right!

Hope you have some good breast days ahead! Smile

Good luck to you, Lotus

(06-11-2013, 09:09 PM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  
(06-11-2013, 01:47 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Welcome back Lotus. Cool
Thanks flame,

Something you said about noticing your growth or just being optimistic,I had one of those ah-ha moments last week!..Sometimes they may look firmer,or even shiny(aerolas)at times if that any makes sense.Anyways,this particular day I was changing and wham it hit me,the look/texture of them was different,nipples were full along with the breasts.Now this could have been one of those moments like doodlebug would say about the titty fairy hitting me in the chest Big Grin ....But at that moment I realized why I'm doing this and knew I had to come back!

That's good to hear.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon