Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

This maybe stupid to askis is this normal growth

Question 

This maybe stupid to ask
I been on Breast Enlargement for
3 months now and taking Breast Enhancement Blend Extract and Female Hormone Balance Blend from www.greenbush.net .
On the first month i Felt my breast i found around my nipple and out thew my breast a bunch of Lobules like lumps in a circle patter around my breast and i know this is breast tissue but this is my first time on Breast Enlargement products in my life i am little bit over weight and i have no budding in the first 3 month wile on breast Enlargement program. I am 26 now and when i was a teenager i remember i had a lot of breast pain out thew my teenage years an had small size man boobs and had very sensitive nipple at that time but i was in a healthy and runner body shape my question is this normal and how far am i in breast Enlargement progress. AND I gain 1.1/2. Inches in 3 month Smile

yes very possible
Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon