Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey Breast Growers :)

Thank you so much Lennth

Glad to know I'm not the only impatient person here just wish I could see something by now lol

Theres only one thing that stunning

aerola and nipple needs

its

a

nice pair of juicy lips to entertain them

Well done

Julie

Welcome back Lotus. Cool

Thank you, jenny, Pom, Julie, flame and all again, it warms a person's heart to get such a nice welcome back, thank you again Smile

welcome back! not much of a poster here but I am on the journey myself, and loved yoru posts was curious why i suddenly saw a drop from you. Always good to see your posts. Far as contributing and helping others. Curious if you have any advice on relationships. I know the whole honesty routine and whatnot and I am 100% honest on all things, except this. I know my gf isn't accepting of men who do this stuff and luckily my life and ways dont portray i would be one to do something of this by inducing it, but any advice on relationships and growing breatss....27 years old so not married or kids but just cant stop the compulsion to want and need breasts

You must tell her
Simple
If not your deceiving her and what sort of relationship is that ?

Julie

(06-11-2013, 01:47 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Welcome back Lotus. Cool
Thanks flame,

Something you said about noticing your growth or just being optimistic, I had one of those ah-ha moments last week!.. Sometimes they may look firmer, or even shiny(aerolas) at times if that makes any sense. Blush Anyways... this particular day I was changing and wham it hit me, the look/texture of them was different, nipples were full along with the breasts. Now this could have been one of those moments like doodlebug would say about the titty fairy hitting me in the chest Big Grin .... But, at that moment I realized why I'm doing this and knew I had to come back!

I'm hoping that everyone will experience that moment too, not to despair in the beginning. I've been there too.There have been times when I would sit for hours massaging, pumping, obsessing and would give up thinking it wasn't working.These things (boobs) seem too have a mind of their own, I guess that's why some women name them the twins or the girls, or perhaps something disturbing.  Big Grin

Anyways flame, your plan (along with others) has helped me with my results, thanks again and congrats on you're growth! 

Lotus

(06-11-2013, 09:09 PM)julieTG Wrote:  You must tell her
Simple
If not your deceiving her and what sort of relationship is that ?

Julie
-----------------------------------------------
Yep, as simple as that.

Hey Excitedandnervous,
I agree with Julie and Pom,

As they say, "the truth will set you free"... and my truth came in the way being intimate with my spouse. And I think her words were, (yeah,those are boobs) and after some uncomfortable silence and what seemed like an eternity she said she loves me no matter what... it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

It's tuff to tell somebody you care about that your changing and in a whole different way. We've been together for close to 18 yrs... so if you're still new in a relationship, you'll have to weigh the fact they my just leave.

Good luck in whatever you decide! Smile
And thanks for comments!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon