Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got my order of Purafem in (let's get this started and see where it goes)

Glad to say that my libido has been picking back up. I've increased to taking about 2900 a day while cutting the SP to 900 a day, and it has stabilized my anxiety even more. I can surely feel growth pains in my breasts more within an hour of taking it too. I'm very likely to order more once my stock runs out simply for the fact that my mood and mentality I'd do much more stable while taking it.

So glad I am finding a good ratio between it all that is working so soon. I'm still on 1200 fenugreek each day though. I forget what that actually does though.

So I have been on for 12 days now and I thought I would share a couple photos just to show how I'm coming along. Please excuse the chest hair as I keep it on for the mrs. Smile

[Image: 20131123_231526_zpsa5769c52.jpg]
[Image: 20131123_231551_zps7b6a3fe4.jpg]
[Image: 20131123_231607_zps46f09f18.jpg]

It isn't much to see, but you can see the sides of them beginning to fill in a bit. They also look a bit rounder to me too. And yes, I am sucking my gut in a little bit. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon