Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting out on this regime(?)

Heellloooo Smile This is my first time posting after a period of intense reading and following the board...I must thank all of you for the board in general! You must all appreciate that your contributions help promote and maintain self fulfilment for the people involved in shaping themselves to a more honest representation of how they feel and think. Phenomenally remarkable, especially since there is very little outside of this board with such precision concerning natural feminization and breast growth. Can't wait to become a part of it in the next few years Blush

I was hoping someone could help me along my desire to start developing breasts as a female would by inputting some thoughts concerning this possible regime. I'm not looking for anything at all drastic to start with (none of this 3000mg PM a day straight up!) and am hoping to experiment with the rest of the herbs first. My thoughts are to take 1) Red Clover 2) Saw Palmetto 3) Fennel 4) Fenugreek and 5) Hops.

I would like to know what doses are recommend and the manner in which they are ingested please? Appreciate any input you guys have!
I am 21 years old, how much of an effect may that have?

Hello Michelle.

Welcome to the board. Smile

As far as devising your regime, my recommendations are to go slow and simple when adding herbs and adjusting dosages. Taking five herbs right at the start I think is a bit excessive. I would suggest taking one or two herbs that have a decent record of incurring breast development and go from there.

Dose recommendations depends of course on what herb you're taking. I don't use any of the five herbs you listed so I can't help you in that regard, but there may be others on the board who can give you some pointers.

Your age is a plus for developing breasts, assuming you're able to lower your testosterone levels to a point where breast growth is possible.

Welcome Michelle,

There's an excellent post by Joyland under information for Newcomers,explains a lot about Prolactin,Estrogen and others,try with that first before dosing.A lot have tried those herbs at first,some continue to use them and some move on to PM.

This you'll have to decide for yourself which path will be the one for you!,I did roughly six months on a similar plan then went too PM!

Good luck,lotus

Thank you Lotus Smile Will have a read through. Very much want to compile a concise and accurate way of proceeding with this growth

The other place to look for starter info would be the NBE FAQ for genetic males. See flamesabers' or my sig or a few others for the link. There is more on that blog than just the FAQ as well.

Thanks for the replies! Such great info in those threads.
Another question I wondered (if this is an appropriate place to ask) was how to make sure my nipples grow like a womans too?
Are there any NBE herbs that target nipple growth specifically?

Mine are
xxxxx

Wifes starting too keep a close eye on them in case they get larger and pointier than hers ( I wish)

Julie

(12-11-2013, 12:14 PM)MichelleVaughn Wrote:  Thanks for the replies! Such great info in those threads.
Another question I wondered (if this is an appropriate place to ask) was how to make sure my nipples grow like a womans too?
Are there any NBE herbs that target nipple growth specifically?

Unfortunately I don't think there is a magic bullet for nipple growth. Taking pm helped to enlarged my areolas, but it just happened without any planning on my part Blush.

I've not tried to micromanage my NBE progress. Others have also enlarged their nipples/areolas. Some use items such as pm, bo, or pharmaceuticals or a mixture of said items. I doubt there is a consistency of NBE regimes for those who have or have not enlarged their nipples/areolas. As with breast size, I think the shape and size of nipples/areolas are ultimately determined by genetics. Using a snake bit kit might help, but I haven't heard of anything conclusive on it enlarging one's nipples.

My advice is simply to pursue NBE and see what happens.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon