Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to have my breast grow faster

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here. In fact I have tried to increase the size of my breast for nearly two years. I tried different kinds of herbs like fenugreek, red clover, wild yam, and also PM. In the last several months I kept taking the PM capsules, using PM cream, and doing the breast massage. However, now my breast is still almost unnoticeable. It actually grows a little but it is too far from what I want to have. So could anyone give me some suggestions?

And I also thought about taking some HRT drugs like spiro. But I don't know how to make the appointment with a doctor. When I call the hospital, can I just tell them "I'm a male but I want to have a large breast so I want to ..."? I don't know what they will think about. And what category that this kind of treatment belongs to? In fact I'm really confused about how to find a suitable doctor that can prescribe these kinds of drugs since I come from a different country and I still don't know too much about the medical systems in the United States.

Thanks very much for all your help.

You do not mention that you are taking any antiandrogen. Spiro is a powerful antiandrogen, and got my own growth off the ground. It is prescribed also as a diuretic and to diagnose a certain type of high blood pressure but is not recommended for prolonged administration to non-transitioning males for obvious reasons. I got left on it more or less accidentally for 18 months after my doctor died suddenly. After that length of time its effects can and in my case did become irreversible, so you shouldn't take it if you want to preserve male function. A widely recommended, easily available and less risky antiandrogen is spearmint - do a search in this forum, or the blog referred to in the signature of Flamesabers' and some other major contributor's posts for more details of it and other alternatives.

(10-11-2013, 09:06 PM)AnnabelP Wrote:  You do not mention that you are taking any antiandrogen. Spiro is a powerful antiandrogen, and got my own growth off the ground. It is prescribed also as a diuretic and to diagnose a certain type of high blood pressure but is not recommended for prolonged administration to non-transitioning males for obvious reasons. I got left on it more or less accidentally for 18 months after my doctor died suddenly. After that length of time its effects can and in my case did become irreversible, so you shouldn't take it if you want to preserve male function. A widely recommended, easily available and less risky antiandrogen is spearmint - do a search in this forum, or the blog referred to in the signature of Flamesabers' and some other major contributor's posts for more details of it and other alternatives.

Thanks very much. I have never heard about spearmint and I can try that. In fact I really want to become a female. If I can live alone in the world I may try the HRT or even the transgender surgery. But that's impossible. I cannot escape the social network. So currently what I can do is to have some female characters and the breast is one of the most important. In fact I don't want it to become very large but now there is almost no progress for one year. Perhaps spearmint will be helpful.

And think it's better consult with a doctor. But I don't have any experience about that. Do you have any ideas about how to find a suitable doctor? Now I even don't know what I should say when I make the appointment. Thanks.

(10-11-2013, 04:58 AM)auybv Wrote:  Hi everyone,
...In fact I have tried to increase the size of my breast for nearly two years. I tried different kinds of herbs like fenugreek, red clover, wild yam, and also PM. In the last several months I kept taking the PM capsules, using PM cream, and doing the breast massage...

You didn't mention what brand of PM you've been taking. From what I've gathered, not all brands of PM are the same, some work better than others. Perhaps you should try a new brand. I myself have only used and had success with Ainterol brand. I also use saw palmetto to reduce the conversion of testosterone to DHT and spearmint to limit the production of testosterone. Together, they are the next best thing to taking a pharmaceutical anti-androgen in my opinion.

I don't have any advice for you about getting spiro other than you probably DON'T want to call up the clinic and say you're a guy who want to grow breasts and be female. They'll almost certainly put you in touch with a gender therapist who will make you go through many steps before approving spiro and the like. Maybe that's exactly what you need, I can't tell from your original post but it's not simple or fast.

Hello auybv.

Welcome to the board. Smile

As far as why pm has been ineffective for you, it's hard to say why exactly. Maybe the brand of pm you've used isn't potent enough, or maybe the doses you've taken are far from being optimal for you.

If you choose to consult a doctor about pursuing HRT, I think talking to a gender therapist will be inevitable. I suspect doctors probably won't give you a prescription if you haven't talked to some sort of gender therapist. (Imagine the medical liability doctors might otherwise encounter by giving HRT to patients who later realize they really don't want a full or partial transition.) The other reason to talk to a gender therapist is to find out the process of how to pursue HRT. After spending some time talking with you, the gender therapist may refer you to a doctor who can give you the prescription(s) you want.

(12-11-2013, 02:16 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello auybv.

Welcome to the board. Smile

As far as why pm has been ineffective for you, it's hard to say why exactly. Maybe the brand of pm you've used isn't potent enough, or maybe the doses you've taken are far from being optimal for you.

If you choose to consult a doctor about pursuing HRT, I think talking to a gender therapist will be inevitable. I suspect doctors probably won't give you a prescription if you haven't talked to some sort of gender therapist. (Imagine the medical liability doctors might otherwise encounter by giving HRT to patients who later realize they really don't want a full or partial transition.) The other reason to talk to a gender therapist is to find out the process of how to pursue HRT. After spending some time talking with you, the gender therapist may refer you to a doctor who can give you the prescription(s) you want.
Thanks very much! It is very helpful.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon