Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast position

Hey everyone. I just finished my first bottle of PM and I have gotten some growth from it. I have been taking pics to get a different view of my chest, and I feel like there is a huge space on my sternum. My left one pulls over to the side more than the right I feel as well.

From your experience, will it change? or are there exercises/massages that will bring them in some?

Thanks in advance!

(12-11-2013, 04:18 AM)wantingmore72 Wrote:  Hey everyone. I just finished my first bottle of PM and I have gotten some growth from it. I have been taking pics to get a different view of my chest, and I feel like there is a huge space on my sternum. My left one pulls over to the side more than the right I feel as well.

From your experience, will it change? or are there exercises/massages that will bring them in some?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
What you describe is pretty much typical and there isn't a lot you can do about it, unfortunately. Take a look through the picture pages and you'll see.
Massaging the smaller side more may help the unevenness a little but that isn't guaranteed, however you will probably find that sometimes one grows faster than the other and then it swaps over, but at the end of the day, most women have one breast smaller than the other.
As for position and the centre gap, that is a function of the extra width and extra curvature of a male rib cage, plus male chest muscle size and position. In my avatar, I'm wearing a B cup bikini top and you can see the gap quite obviously Sad

Wantingmore,

I wouldn't be too concerned. You're waaaay to early in this to worry about it. And it may be something you (or any of us) can not do anything about. If you look at photos of bare-chested ladies, you'll see a gap on most of them as well. If there's no gap, it's usually a result of very large breasts, or wearing a bra that is designed to push up and in, to give that cleavage we guys either chase, or envy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon