Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Female in the Mirror

There`s a female in the mirror,
OMG moment,
Today when I looked in the mirror I saw the start of a woman, face changed,
There was female curves , arms slimmer, shoulders slimmer,
All these past few weeks I had been watching boobs grow, now my chest and whole surrounding area just looked female,
Areolas and Nipples pushing forward on mounds,
Normally this would be shocking to my male side and would recoil a little, this morning I did not,
Thankfully my sex drive is still high and erections still very very good, so my male side is happy,
I just hope I do not start hearing a bell going off
Julie

That's awesome Julie,

Hopefully you'll get more!

L.Smile

Congrats. Patience is its own reward, isn't it? Unfortunate your wait was so long compared to some other folks, but at least its happening for you.

well yes I know but its the peace of mind and breasts I want,

not the rest of the woman bit

Julie

Really a thought provoking thread Julie.
When you look in the mirror do you see a man with breasts or a girl with a penis? While similar not the same.
Which one to embrace? Its a big question really.
On the other hand is the difference big enough you can't be happy either way?

umm difficult
this is what makes me feel I am a bigender

I can go from the gym as like my strength and then take some female hormones to grow some breasts , only minutes after

Julie

That's very encouraging to hear for us newbies. I love when things come together for people who persist! Smile

You pioneer you!Smile

LOL

The birth of an Amazon. Be careful you don't begin to dream of slicing off one breast for the bow string. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon