Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Confused @.@

I take 1000mg in the morning and 1000mg in the evening, I did try much larger dosages but seemed to get Head aches also lower back pain on more than 3000mg a day.

Hi chrishoney,

Thanks for the information. I'm surprised that progesterone for men will turn into testosterone, looks like I need to read more before going into it again.

Hi Patti,

I do agree that 1-2 weeks is too short to notice anything. However for my case I was on Ainterol 500mg/day for 1 month, and my libido went down. I thought it was the estrogen and was anticipating some pain/ itchy. I will try 1000mg this coming round and see what happen Smile

Hi, chrissymarch

I saw many other MTF are taking 2000mg-3000mg/ day too. Many say that for a biological male, we need at least double the female's dosage (1000mg). Just wondering it took you how long to go to the 2000mg level?

Like a lot of us I started slowly to get my body used to PM and ramped up over about 6 weeks .week 1-2 1000mg per day week 3-4 1500mmg per day weeks 5-6 2000mg per day,I did go through a "mad" phase about the sixth month period and got impatient and tried 3000mg plus a day oh boy did the headaches and back pain kick inAngry. don't forget this is a very long term change we are all trying for. For me the really noticeable growth seems to be from 9 months onward. Now in to 13 months of PM and slim or tight fitting T shirts and tops show I've got more than MOOBSTongue, the other half is very happy with me growing the girls as long as they don't get to big.

Hi chrissymarch,

Thanks for the sharing Smile

May I ask what was the B-U growth you got from the 9 months period? Further, do you experience huge drop in libido when you are on 1000-2000mg PM?

Just wondering if we can use the drop in libido to judge the effect of PM.

I went from flat to filling a A cup by the 9th month now well on the way to a B cup bra. As far as libedo I have lost some size down there also don't get spontaneous erections now have to be played with to get any reaction, mind you Nipples and breasts give me fantastic dry orgasm'sBlush but this has to worked on to get them sensitive in a sexual way. I am fortunate that my very loving wife is ok with this just some thing to bear in mind if your in a relationship.

(17-11-2013, 09:58 AM)jesse191 Wrote:  Hi chrissymarch,

Thanks for the sharing Smile

May I ask what was the B-U growth you got from the 9 months period? Further, do you experience huge drop in libido when you are on 1000-2000mg PM?

Just wondering if we can use the drop in libido to judge the effect of PM.

I wouldn't use libido as a yardstick for tissue growth. Seems counter-intuitive at the least. Just like I wouldn't use tire wear as an indicator of air filter fouling. This isn't something that happens fast (one month would be ridiculously fast). If you truly believe that many forumers get significant permanent breast growth (this is what most people seem to feel that the growth pains indicate) in 2 weeks, you really should check out the bridge I have listed on Ebay. It's a sweet deal, and maintenance is included. Have read any of the posts on the blog that has our faq?

(13-11-2013, 05:04 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  Now I kind of understand why I have low libido with PM for just 1 month, and I was having normal libido while with RC for 1.5 years.
It's a question of the power of the herbs

Siam Natural Wrote:Pueraria Mirifica contains a valuable phytoestrogen named miroestrol. Miroestrol is similar to the safest human estrogen estriol. Miroestrol is 3000 times stronger than the estrogenic activity exhibited by soy isoflavones(genistein) and 1000 times that of red clover. In addition to miroestrol, Pueraria Mirifica contains substantial amounts of other phytoestrogens including daidzein, genistein, puerarin, and mirificin.
siamnatural.com
I know that there are more websites with the same statement but I can't figure out who is the originator and who only copy & paste it.

jesse191 Wrote:I'm thinking to take PM 1000mg orally, and top it up with PM spray.

Here and here are some dosage infos. There is no effect below 1mg/kg PM.

Quote:To go to the other extreme men wishing to transition to women are commonly prescribed up to 2mg a day of 17 beta estradiol which is approximately equivalent to 10 pills a day of ainterol. [...] Also not considered is the Deoxymiroestrol which may suggest 5 pills a day may be equivelent to a transsexual dose. I have heard of many Thai Ladyboys taking up to 3000mgs to 5000mgs a day of pueraria mirifica to obtain there womenly figures but this is a dangerous dose and may cause blood clots - although none have ever been reported the danger in theory does exist so be responsible. Link

If you want to buy the PM Powder here you can see how to measure 250mg with the included spoon.

PROGESTERON: Maybe you were confused with PROGESTIN and PROGESTERON?!? Click here

Linda

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon