Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Times are changing :) and needing advice

Hey everyone Smile But id just like to share a story quick. So on sunday me and my parents went to stop nd shop and at the check out i saw this boy he had long hair wearing feminine jeans,uggs, and a giants jersey he was actually pretty cute and i heard the cashier and a lady talking about how it really doesnt matter what gender you are you should wear what you want. I dont know if he was into nbe and that type of stuff. But that made me feel so good seeing another person like me!

Haha but on another note i need some advice.... so my friend luke he is like my closest friend and everyone goes to him and tells him things that are really personal and stuff and i kinda want to tell him about how i want to persue nbe and have breast but i dont know.... it feels a bit weird and i dont know howd he react ik he is really understanding and caring and a great guy but its a bit hard coming out what should i do?

Yes, you SHOULD wear whatever you want no matter WHAT you've got dangling between your legs!!
Try starting a conversation with him and eventually make it about "someone you've heard of" that's talking about doing what YOU'RE planning to do and see how he reacts to it, then, if he's okay with this sort of stuff, maybe not that same conversation, maybe not that same week, but, in the near future, get back to him and eventually drop YOU'RE load on him.

Hi, I'm Khia, never posted here before but made the account a small while ago trying to work up the courage to say hello to all the wonderful people here ^^

anyhow now that the brief introduction's done.

if you have doubts about telling him, there must be a reason.
I started NBE a few years back, got about a month in and well, I really wanted to talk to someone about it - I mean it's a pretty big thing.

anyway I ended up telling my best friend, we used to drink together, laugh together, fight together and all that kinda fun stuff.
I got shot down and ridiculed so hard I actually stopped NBE the next week when he told all my friends at a party I was having @.@

I kinda wanted to run away and cry, I didn't talk to him again for about a year.
since then he's been kinda cool about the idea and hasn't made fun of me or anything, and I can't really blame him for doing it in the first place - I mean, discovering that your best friend wants to go and grow some boobies is probably a bit of a shock, and I guess he wanted to talk about it too, to try and get his head around it.
we're back to being friends, but no where near as close as we used to be >.<

while no major harm was done, it was a pretty big ordeal for me, and I'm only just now working up the guts to start NBE again, to me my friends were more important than being able to feel comfortable with my body ( which I still hate : / )

really though, no one here is going to be able to accurately state whether or not you should go ahead and talk to him about it all (we don't know this person, nor the dynamics of your relationship with them), I'm just telling you my experience with this so that you might be able to better consider what some of the potential outcomes of the actions are.

no matter what you choose I commend you though, just thinking about coming out scares the living crap out of a lot of people.

sorry for the wall of text, I'll go back to lurking now.

THats a good idea missed miss i think i may do that! And welcome Khai its great too hear thats your finally coming into the community and starting too persue nbe again sadly im a bit too young to do so... but i will be able too soon but i was on PM for a month and that month was heave. But Thanks for sharing your experience i think the outcome will be good um but yeah Smile

Quite welcome, Jamie Lee!! I hope it helps!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon