Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is this most of us ? Gives some of us HOPE

Hi sfem

I just did a google image search with

Transgenderist

Julie

Thanks for linking the article in your blog!

Great article, great replies.

I love it when I can read something and find myself there.
I like the -ist at the end.

Transgenderist. Like motorcyclist, atheist, therapist, pessimist... one more to add to the -ist list.

Hi all

Thought to bump this thread back into action as the opening article both highlights and helps the Dilema most of us have here

I realise us long timers here have seen , read and contributed but may be good for some of the newbies

Julie

(10-10-2015, 04:05 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi all

Thought to bump this thread back into action as the opening article both highlights and helps the Dilema most of us have here

I realise us long timers here have seen , read and contributed but may be good for some of the newbies

Julie

Thanks for the repost JulieTG this is certainly an interesting thread.

Well i think that gender is a very deep rabbit hole, and the further society goes down it the more surprises there will be.

We used to think that sex and gender were the same. If you changed sex you were transexual.

Then along came those who wanted to change their gender but not their physiology. Apparently sex and gender are different things.

Then along came those who wanted a bit of each gender. Apparently gender is a spectrum not a binary.

Then along came those who don't identify with gender at all. Apparently gender is a social construction that doesn't objectively exist.

As i said... a very deep rabbit hole. In the end it's all about social class and power relationships. As a civilization we could learn a lot, if we take on the challenge.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon