Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is this most of us ? Gives some of us HOPE

Annabelle
Thank you conscise answer,

I have come across another summary and will try and get it up later

In it has a box drawn which I found very insightful and true for many of us

Say transgenderist are in the middle , one part of this says if our transgenderism is not allowed to be expressed then it will push or could push us over to the trans sexual side ranges,

Now there are people who have had that happen, bottle up , no expression , no validation as to who they are , no self or outside acceptance and then bang all comes in to hard and fast and they end up on the sausage making machine,

So basically we inbetweens are slightly bolloxed,

If we do nothing we suppress and it will come back and bite HARD, or if we take real e or mimick we could open pandoras box,

Its an open gamble.

The safest way is to cross dress, that calms not open the box, but cross dress has no appeal,

Anyway for must of us we need more than clothes,

Julie

This one,

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That really expresses it. And so concisely. Does it really date from !976? Nothing new under the sun!

Indeedy

I was quite impressed with it

Especially good to show partners as pictures are worth a 1000 words well sort of ?

Especially with amount of reading and writing we all do here ,where do you start to show some one ?

Julie

OMG

I have just learned that Gianna Israel died a few years ago,

What a losss to our community,

After having read some of her work she sounded sensitive and really up to speed with us here,

I would really have liked to meet or communicate with her

Julie

That's a really good article Julie.
But I wonder how I started out in the first column and ended up in between
the 2nd and last column while still retaining parts of column 1?
Like it was said earlier its a pretty broad spectrum.

Great piece Julie,

As I try to figure out why we're willing to loose a couple of inches below just to gain one or two up top,it's comforting to now that someone was thinking of this(even back then).I wished I would have heard of this in 1976,it could helped too explain a few things!

But hey,we're all human right?

L.

Julie -

I really appreciate and enjoyed reading the article. I will share it with my wife -- I just hope she will read through the whole thing. Clearly there are risks associated with categorization, as boundaries tend to be very blurry, and there surely are possibilities and realities that do not fit. Still, the gist of the article aligns pretty well with my somewhat limited experience.

spanky

Thanks all for comments
It's what I am here for

Information hunting and ideas

Leave the tech bits to abi, sfem etc, but I like to get the ball rolling

Julie

If your spouse/so tends to polarized views of things, this article and the second item with hand-written notes might well be very helpful. I actually think it has enough value I will add some links to that material to the blog site. The handwritten notes were by Phyllis Frye, the trans Texas judge. ( http://www.transadvocate.com/phyllis-fry...-award.htm )

[edit: added link to blog post]
The blog post is at:
http://sfemblog.wordpress.com/2013/11/17...e-concept/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon