Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Might be looking for a roommate.

Hey everyone. Just as the the title says. I might be looking for a new roommate. I'm pretty much the type that works too damn much (6 days/week) and stays home when not working. Gotta make the money. Right now my current situation is this... My mom lives with me, she can't afford to live on her own because she only works part-time so I invited her to live with me.

I can't be me with her here. She's old school judgemental.

I will be moving out soon and let her stay in my apt and I'll pay (her) rent so she will be comfortable. In all honesty, she drives me insane, I need to get away. I won't leave her to fend for herself though, I'm great like that.

I need to get away from her before I go insane. The rent I currently pay is $900/month, plus utilities, the usual bs. I can afford an additional $750 without worry.

Although I would prefer to live alone because I have had bad roommates in the past, I'm willing to give it another chance.

I am a 35 yr old male (I look young, maybe 25 or so). Going through "transition" to become "almost" female (androgynous) - (keeping my "junk") I am cool as hell in guy mode and in girl mode "all in one". Would like a female roommate to keep it girly around the house at all times. I would love to lounge around and paint each others nails and cuddle up on the sofa watching a movie.

Basically looking for an amazing female roommate who won't judge me and may actually encourage me to be me. I still keep facial hair (goatee) because I'm used to it. I look younger and girlier if I shave so I don't do it.

I prefer someone around my age although that isn't totally necessary. I prefer someone with NO children. How do you explain to kids, hey, this is Jenny, she's a man/woman sometimes.

~I expect nothing~
~Jenny~

It would probably help if I said I live in CT.

My mother thought she was doing me a favor, she said I was going to do your laundry because you work so much but was unsure which basket to do.

My current herbal regime basically kills any "man stink" my dirty clothes smell clean... My feet no longer smell "mannish".

She did however find my leggings... hmmm... I was a little weirded out/distraught/anxious at first.... but got over it quickly.... fuck it... It's winter... I wear them under my uniform to keep me warm right? Wink

I need more privacy.

~Jenny

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon