Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alternate, more efficient method of PM intake?

Question 

I am not sure where I read this, but if I remember correctly, I read that a lot of the potency of PM is removed during digestion. This can be quite frustrating as it feels like a lot of money spent trying to take it in is being wasted because of the digestion process. I understand that there are creams that you can use to absorb it through the skin, but I am not really sure of the potency of such creams and serums.

So here I am, ready to inquire the minds of all of you, about the idea of using PM capsules in a suppository manner. Either by placing the tablet directly in your anus, or dissolving it in a small bit of water that that you could...inject (for lack of better words) with a medicinal syringe and hold in the anus. I am basing this off the fact that you will absorb it directly into your bloodstream in this manner, therefore bypassing the digestion process that breaks the true potency of PM.

So there it is. It may be a completely ridiculous idea, but I thought I would see what everyone else thinks of it. It would be good if there was a way to make what we bought more efficient and effective. So let's get some feedback and discuss! Smile

If I remember back when I tried the extract I thought of doing PM this way.
I chickened out for lack of better explanation. Not because of it being scary or anything just inconvenient. The only way to find out is to try it.

Here's my thoughts on this;

Treat it as an experiment.

Start at a lower dosage (since it would be more potent you wouldn't need as much )

Try to limit variables.

Pay attention to what your body is telling you!

By this I mean your body has ways of warning you that your are doing harm watch for warning signs. If you encounter anything unusual stop the experiment. Let your body heal. Then figure out why it didn't work.

If you do these things you'll be fine. Many folks here at the forums have done experiments with not just pm. Some successful others not. The main thing is to be careful when you test on your body, especially without supervision.

Hope this helps and doesn't scare you away from the idea.
Best wishes and good luck!

Dude,why not take it slow at first,

Just a suggestion,most here advise starting slow at first,your pressing FF to maximize results.I get that,no arguments form me,I'm guilty of pressing the FF option too!.The reason people say slow at first is to try and let your body adjust,everybody reacts differently,some ok and some not!...here's a starting dose.

Example:
1000 mg a day week one
1500 mg a day week two
And then adjust from there,not to go over 3000 mg,then you risk stalling at that point.

This way your body has a chance to react to PM,trust me on this,even if you think that's weak to start,your nuts will thank me!...or thank you,who knows?

Get a couple of months under your belt and then try the extract,or try to make a tincture with lotion(from a capsule) and rub on your boobies.The anus way sounds messy,but hey,I can only tell you what I know!,you'll have to make your own choice!

Good luck,
L. Smile

Why not just find some way to inject it straight into a vein?

It says on the bottle that PM works best when taken with calcium but I'm not sure why. Breasts after all, are not made up of an unusually high concentration of calcium. The only explanation I can imagine is that perhaps the calcium neutralizes some of the stomach acid as the PM moves through allowing more of it to reach the intestines unscathed and get absorbed. I wouldn't wager any money on the hypothesis but it makes sense in my mind.

I used to be really good about taking calcium but I've gotten lazy and I often wonder if the reason I don't have the sensations I used to have has something to do with the infrequent use of calcium ...and the resulting stomach acid my PM must pass through before getting where it needs to be. If you aren't using calcium already, maybe you should consider adding it before you go though the trouble of trying to send your PM "upstream".

I'm not necessarily talking about extremely upping my dosage, but rather using the effectiveness of absorption in the anus to more efficiently process the PM into the body, rather than have most of it destroyed by stomach acid. Considering the price that it can cost, it sure seems like making what stock you have last longer by getting the most from each capsule.

I would advise putting any herbs or medication up there. It bypasses the liver and goes straight to the bloodstream. who knows how much would get absorbed. I know there was a lady who killed her husband giving a champagne enema( i know right! ). He died of alcohol poisoning because it bypassed the liver. Not saying PM would do that, but there is no telling how much gets absorbed.

I understand,

No one said this was easy,or cheap,lol,but like doodle said,take the calcium it suggests.I'm not sure what's your solution,you'll have to ask our Resident science geek,I followed her's and flame's plan like many before me,so I doubt they would put the info up if it didn't work.

L.

(17-11-2013, 05:29 AM)Lotus_4(◦)(◦) Wrote:  I understand,

No one said this was easy,or cheap,lol,but like doodle said,take the calcium it suggests.I'm not sure what's your solution,you'll have to ask our Resident science geek,I followed her's and flame's plan like many before me,so I doubt they would put the info up if it didn't work.

L.

You just started your plan a few days ago right?...

(17-11-2013, 05:49 AM)Lotus_4(◦)(◦) Wrote:  You just started your plan a few days ago right?...

Yeah, I know it's only been a week. I'm really not trying to rush it or anything, but I am trying to see how to make what I have the most effective way I can. I know it takes patience, and I certainly am trying!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon