Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just wondering.

I've read a number of items here from men growing tits that seem to indicate that it is the growth of tits that makes them want more. "I had no desire to grow my tits until I started to notice that they WERE growing, then, all of a sudden, I just felt like I WANTED them to grow! Then, the bigger they grew, the more I wanted them to!!" So, I'm just wondering if there's some kind of internal programming that hatches inside your body once the girls start to bloom that tell you you HAVE to grow them bigger! Kinda like certain drugs I've heard about (booze, cigarettes, heroine, etc..) where you only try JUST a little, even by accident, then, you like what it did to/for you, so you decide to try more, then more, then more and more until you become completely "addicted" to it and can't live without it. Like in the movie, "The Stuff". You take a tiny taste of it, then you find that you like it, even though you didn't want ANY part of it before, but you get to the point where you want to eat nothing else, partly (in this case) because The Stuff is actually living alien organisms that, once you eat some of them, TELL you to eat more and more so that they can eventually take over your entire body.
Anyone else have any thoughts on how growing tits kinda makes you WANT to grow them even more?

Nope

yep

I am just fiishig up week 4 of nbe. only slight change so far. I wouldn't say it makes me want more than my original goal, but the little change I have seen so far makes me want to reach my goal quiker.

possibly yes then possibly no ,some days I look down and think WOW I want more then some days I think this is big enough yep confused, but the WOW days out weigh the big enough days.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon