Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

energy ideas?

iI found kelp at the local co op. I also discovered thay underactive thyroid effects women in my family. I have read that kelp will help with that... and dark chocolate...yay.

is it possible that the estrogenic effects of pm have pushed me into thyroid issues?

And holy crap, lotus, that new profile pic...you could put an eye out with those things!

Emily,

I take something called levothyroxine,makes me have a short fuse,I'll Check kelp out

And,oh yeah!,the girl can poke an Eye out,so look out ,it's pretty obnoxious don't you agree! Tongue

l.
Smile
Wink 

(24-11-2013, 06:38 AM)JustEmily Wrote:  iI found kelp at the local co op. I also discovered thay underactive thyroid effects women in my family. I have read that kelp will help with that... and dark chocolate...yay.

is it possible that the estrogenic effects of pm have pushed me into thyroid issues?

The real question is what else are you taking? I, myself decided to stop taking PM temporarily because I met someone (my bosses sister) I like playing with fire. Big Grin

~Jenny~

but she calls me by my boy name.... Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon