Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male and Female Alters,

(19-11-2013, 05:22 AM)Lotus_4(◦)(◦) Wrote:  Sarah,

I would say your asstastic!

What category would that be in?....lol

L. Smile

I guess the one that can't grow boobs lol

Unless you're just referring to my personality, in which case you know me better than I thought.

Fuck, I still sound pretty self absorbed. Should probably just go with it. Certainly not the first self absorbed bitch I've known. Big Grin

Sarah

Yes it is tiring, exhausting in fact

Pain in the arse

Julie

Interesting post. I am not a cf (complete female), and I am not a cm. I am though, more female than male. I have a female brain, female thoughts, I have a slight figure with curviness that cannot fit with a cm. I like female things, I think about female things, I have never fit in with guys ever in my life. But I do have some male attributes too. When I think of myself and who I am, I am a female with male genitals there is no doubt about that. Rolleyes

(18-11-2013, 06:36 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Then you are at the pure Trans sexual like Flame,

Pure transsexual? Would you please elaborate on that?

LOL Flame
ok when I say pure I should have just said

Transsexual

as per your own statement,

We all have trans sexual leanings , but at different degrees

You at least know where you and what you are ,

I now actually agree with you us middles may have a harder and exhausting time

Julie

(18-11-2013, 09:55 PM)julieTG Wrote:  How can you go and bench 200kg then go and put a bra on and pop some estrogen ?

That's extremes

Julie

Can relate to this to some extent although in a sort of skewed manner - I feel two opposing natures at work although I polarise considerably more to the male side when in male mode (which is most of the time) than I do to the female side when thinking/experiencing in female mode if you see what I mean.

I was thinking this morning very similar thoughts - yesterday, I was swinging around at the top of a 40 foot fir with a chainsaw, two days ago I was carrying 185 lb rolls of lead, unaided, up a ladder onto my roof and I enjoy frequent penetrative sex with my wife yet I still find myself watching impatiently for the clock to tick around to the time when the next capsule of PM is due......

David

Ha yes

We're weird

Julie

Don't know where I would fit in in all of this, I don't even know what to call me. lets get the basics and go from there. I am a 30 year old male, i dress in womans clothes 99.9% of the time. I want C-cups currently small B, I date women only, Though might date a T-girl if I ever met one irl and we hit it off well. I would never date a man, I don't find them attractive on many levels. My mind set is mixed between male thinking and female. I have a love hate relationship with my lower member and sometimes wish it were gone. I definitely know I want the eggs and basket gone, I don't even care about the side effects.
So honestly where do I fit.TG-TV Somewhere between the two I could guess?

Welcome johanne,

Check Julie's post,Is there hope for us!,page 2,attached file,it might shed some light!

L. Smile

JulieTG, only you can make you feel validated or comfortable with yourself. There is no-one who can make you believe you are fine, if you don't already have the ability to feel it inside. Look inside, see who you are, and learn to accept it. Love yourself if you can. Be encouraged by all the wonderful examples set by the great variety of contributors to this forum and others. You have male components, female components, and plenty of stardust. Truly trivial things like what clothing you like, how you sit, stand, or walk, and how you like your sex are not what define you. You decide your own worth, and you decide what is okay for you. If you can't stop worrying about how others perceive you, or how you feel about their evaluation of you, then start wearing a full ear to ear smile all the time. At least you'll confuse the heck out of them. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon