Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

its not re-wiring

Just for interest, I started a thread a year or so ago about re-wiring and that also came to the conclusion that 're-balancing' was a more appropriate expression than 're-wiring' Smile

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12473&page=2&highlight=re-balancing

(19-11-2013, 12:48 PM)julieTG Wrote:  When some of us say re-wiring with pm or similar ,

I now agree with some here, its not,

Now after being on heavy spearmint for several days, I now

today feel "normal" again,

This backs my earlier theory and many on here as well thats its the T levels that do the harm or angst to us and simply inflames the

"hidden circuits" that are there,

High T , I go girle HARD,

Low to moderate T , wonder why I am doing this ?

However on a deeper level its all about hormone balancing, so just reducing T may not be enough for some yet it is ok for others,

With the afore mentioned testosterone toxicity thread that even a born male with no TG tendencies can be sent GIRLIE by ultra high levels of T , its obvious that were screwed.

Some of us may need T lowered or even driven down to very low levels ,

Others need the intro of e , not just to complete or settle the circuits , but to balance the T as well,

Now I am at the stage of finding out ?

Do I just lower t or carry on adding e as well ?

Umm we could ask the experts , ah there are none, us here seem to know more than them ?

Julie

(20-11-2013, 08:06 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Just for interest, I started a thread a year or so ago about re-wiring and that also came to the conclusion that 're-balancing' was a more appropriate expression than 're-wiring' Smile

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12473&page=2&highlight=re-balancing

I Always Preferred that name myself, it hasn't "Re Wired" anything for me, only Balanced out a previously hideously unbalanced load.

Sorry pansy
Not trying to steal your thunder there

Just reaffirming your views as reached a proofs point to myself

Julie

(20-11-2013, 08:48 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Sorry pansy
Not trying to steal your thunder there

Just reaffirming your views as reached a proofs point to myself

Julie

No, I didn't take it like that at all, don't worry Smile
I was being lazy, couldn't be bothered to explain it all again for anyone who missed it last time!

LOL

sometimes its useful to re-ignite threads as newbies coming here have an awful lot of info to trawl through,

They can get lost

Its bad enough for us lot

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon