Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Another reason to be afraid to dress fem in public and become a target.

This is some really sick shit!! These retarded kids seriously think this is a game!!!! A few of their victims have already died from this shit!!

http://youtu.be/qF9lV319yg4

Stupidity knows no limits sadly.....Angry

This generation is horrible.... when I was a kid, and I was "acting ugly" in public, my mom would yank me up and wear my hind-end out in front of God and everybody. It was never enough to hurt anything more than my feelings. These days no one wants to discipline their kids. I have even noticed it with my parents and my younger brother. He fails classes, back talks, slams doors...they maybe yell at him occasionally when they are fed up, but the rest is empty threats to take his phone away. Now they grow up thinking the world owes them entertainment with no consequence.

I feel like such an old woman ranting like this, but they need their butts beat!

(22-11-2013, 09:01 PM)echapman Wrote:  This generation is horrible.... when I was a kid, and I was "acting ugly" in public, my mom would yank me up and wear my hind-end out in front of God and everybody. It was never enough to hurt anything more than my feelings. These days no one wants to discipline their kids. I have even noticed it with my parents and my younger brother. He fails classes, back talks, slams doors...they maybe yell at him occasionally when they are fed up, but the rest is empty threats to take his phone away. Now they grow up thinking the world owes them entertainment with no consequence.

I feel like such an old woman ranting like this, but they need their butts beat!

No Arguments from me on that.

There is a scourge in our cities. It started as flash mobs robbing and beating the helpless. Now robbery is not even part of the motivation, its just doing violence on someone the cowards would never face up to fairly.

Sneak attack, not much one can do to defend against being blind sided. Cowardly.

Being out dressed is only going to add to the perception of vulnerability.

I am waiting until some legally armed citizen uses their firearm in self defense. Going to ignite a sh** storm.

(22-11-2013, 11:50 PM)Robindee36 Wrote:  There is a scourge in our cities. It started as flash mobs robbing and beating the helpless. Now robbery is not even part of the motivation, its just doing violence on someone the cowards would never face up to fairly.

Sneak attack, not much one can do to defend against being blind sided. Cowardly.

Being out dressed is only going to add to the perception of vulnerability.

I am waiting until some legally armed citizen uses their firearm in self defense. Going to ignite a sh** storm.

Already Happened: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzptOuQ0M9U

(22-11-2013, 09:01 PM)echapman Wrote:  This generation is horrible.... when I was a kid, and I was "acting ugly" in public, my mom would yank me up and wear my hind-end out in front of God and everybody. It was never enough to hurt anything more than my feelings. These days no one wants to discipline their kids. I have even noticed it with my parents and my younger brother. He fails classes, back talks, slams doors...they maybe yell at him occasionally when they are fed up, but the rest is empty threats to take his phone away. Now they grow up thinking the world owes them entertainment with no consequence.

No, hun, not old, just sane, normal and moral. :-)
The way people SHOULD be!!!!

What's wrong with kids these days? If I would have done something like that my butt would have been beat so hard I'd have difficulty sitting for a couple days.

Glad I live where I live..... have never had a problem going out enfemme...

(03-01-2014, 11:33 PM)Karren Wrote:  Glad I live where I live..... have never had a problem going out enfemme...

I envy you!! There's been a number of times I've done it and haven't been bothered, but mostly very late at night when not very many are around, but, I've even been threatened by homophobes when I WASN'T femmed up at all!! Or the one time I was wearing pants over a black leo that just looked like a black tank top.
Basically, it's just who you happen to run into en femme. Sadly, there's no way to control that, but, at the same time, you shouldn't HAVE to worry about it at ALL!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon