Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Another reason to be afraid to dress fem in public and become a target.

(04-01-2014, 07:47 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(03-01-2014, 11:33 PM)Karren Wrote:  Glad I live where I live..... have never had a problem going out enfemme...

I envy you!! There's been a number of times I've done it and haven't been bothered, but mostly very late at night when not very many are around, but, I've even been threatened by homophobes when I WASN'T femmed up at all!! Or the one time I was wearing pants over a black leo that just looked like a black tank top.
Basically, it's just who you happen to run into en femme. Sadly, there's no way to control that, but, at the same time, you shouldn't HAVE to worry about it at ALL!!!!

It's one of the drawbacks of being trans, either partial or full. One has to take precautions, just as most women do, e.g., not walking the streets alone at night, carefully planning trips by car so as not to get lost, avoiding crime ridden sections of town, etc.).

Also, every state in the country now has provisions in place for concealed carry. I know not everyone is pro-gun, but a pistol in the hands of one trained to use it is a great equalizer for (trans) women who have to venture out into a dangerous world.

CK

Great post CK,

It's always front and center in my mind these days, I've been wanting to get a CCP for a while.

I'm certainly not pro-gun by ANY stretch of the imagination, but I'm also VERY anti-government-taking-away-the-right-to-bear-arms. I guess my fear of killing someone is the biggest reason I don't even drive, let alone, carry a gun!!

If you've ever been rolled (robbed) your world is forever changed, gone are the days of feeling cared free while at home or in public. Your view certainly changes to always being on the defensive, looking over your shoulder more often than not. Sad when you think of it, but that's your new reality.

(05-01-2014, 12:02 AM)Lotus Wrote:  If you've ever been rolled (robbed) your world is forever changed, gone are the days of feeling cared free while at home or in public. Your view certainly changes to always being on the defensive, looking over your shoulder more often than not. Sad when you think of it, but that's your new reality.

Yeah...MM doesn't want to hurt people. Personally, I don't give a shit. If someones tries to physically assault me, they're getting shot or stabbed...depends on whether I'm in my house or out and about as to the method.

Fuck people. The truly human ones have nothing to worry about from me. The rest are monsters that don't deserve my concern.

(05-01-2014, 12:51 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 12:02 AM)Lotus Wrote:  If you've ever been rolled (robbed) your world is forever changed, gone are the days of feeling cared free while at home or in public. Your view certainly changes to always being on the defensive, looking over your shoulder more often than not. Sad when you think of it, but that's your new reality.

Yeah...MM doesn't want to hurt people. Personally, I don't give a shit. If someones tries to physically assault me, they're getting shot or stabbed...depends on whether I'm in my house or out and about as to the method.

Fuck people. The truly human ones have nothing to worry about from me. The rest are monsters that don't deserve my concern.

I have no problem "hurting" someone that's doing it to me, turnabout is fair play, but, I'd be afraid to go overboard, even more so if I had a gun on me. If I'd go too far, there's ALWAYS gonna be that sword of Damocles hanging over my head that I actually killed someone!! Even if I HAD to kill someone to save my own life! I have NO problem doing that, but I'd prefer not to.

(05-01-2014, 02:26 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 12:51 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  

I have no problem "hurting" someone that's doing it to me, turnabout is fair play, but, I'd be afraid to go overboard, even more so if I had a gun on me. If I'd go too far, there's ALWAYS gonna be that sword of Damocles hanging over my head that I actually killed someone!! Even if I HAD to kill someone to save my own life! I have NO problem doing that, but I'd prefer not to.

To date I have had 5 break ins at my shop and 2 at home . Total loss to date due to clause in insurance / no insurance= 60,000 pounds (uk) nowdays I get insrance cover which covers all aspects . Expensive but worth it .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon