Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Apologies!

Sorry for my long lull in activity. I've been pretty consumed with work and stuff lately, trying to save for my operation. I've been taking PM for about two months now, and should have pictures of my progress up soon. Big Grin

It isn't much, but I'm definitely seeing a change. Like I said, pictures to come soon!

Welcome back, Smile

Are you still planning on becoming TG?

Ps.i like your your idea to apologize,not that you need too!,perhaps we need a thread just for apologies!.Mine would be to people that I've offended and hope we still can talk and share!,life is too short,right?

Just a thought,my apologies Akia if I intruded on your thread

L.

(24-11-2013, 05:15 PM)Lotus_4(◦)(◦) Wrote:  Welcome back, Smile

Are you still planning on becoming TG?

Ps.i like your your idea to apologize,not that you need too!,perhaps we need a thread just for apologies!.Mine would be to people that I've offended and hope we still can talk and share!,life is too short,right?

Just a thought,my apologies Akia if I intruded on your thread

L.

It was more or less an apology for an abrupt disappearance after promising to be pretty active. Tongue

Yes, I'm still planning on becoming TG. Always have. I have lots of support from several of my friends, and it really comes down to saving the money required for it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon