Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has growing your own breasts increased or decreased desire to transition full time

I think that its more the reason you started down the path to begin with.
If you just wanted to grow breasts and still be male then chances are that's what your end result will be.
If your end goal is to be more feminine it may be enough also, some want more some don't.
Some just use it to cope as a happy medium.
If you have always wanted to be a girl it can be a transition step also.
In which case if your personal conditions allow it jumping the fence may be
the next step.
My goal has been to become as female as I can get and still lead a half way
normal life. I still have a long way to go.

(21-11-2013, 11:13 PM)davidb Wrote:  I guess though, we are on a path to an unknown destination. As such, it is impossible to say with absolute certainty where I will be in say a year, two... ten years down the line.

I very much agree with this statement.

While I have some distinct goals to feminize my body, I don't foresee transitioning as being the ultimate goal for me. Instead, what I strive for is minimizing any restrictions of my expressions of gender identity.

I have only been trying NBE for two weeks. I have really seen no changes or positive or negative side effects. I cannot speak for where this will lead or if thoughts of transition will creep into my mind.

When I was in my twenties, I loved to use makeup and dress like a girl. Problem was/is my size would never translate well into a passable female. I think that thought is what stopped my desire for wanting any kind of transition. At this point, the reason I started NBE was because I still desire female curves, just on a male body. I have no spouse or mate so I do not have to worry about it effecting my relationship.

I've found my desire to transition increasing. At first I thought that I would just like to be a feminine man with a little bit of breast growth, but the more I think about it, and the more I progress, the more I want to be a full on female with gender reassignment surgery and all.

I feel my desire to actually transition full time has decreased over time. Before I started taking anything, I would dress more often, and to generally have a desire to transition. I rarely dress now, though I do wear clothes which I generally get away with in everyday life to maybe considered more tom boyish..

I feel comfortable the way I am at the moment, although I am still trying to lose weight to try and gain a more feminine figure.Big Grin

(26-11-2013, 12:50 AM)fwoodhull Wrote:  I've found my desire to transition increasing. At first I thought that I would just like to be a feminine man with a little bit of breast growth, but the more I think about it, and the more I progress, the more I want to be a full on female with gender reassignment surgery and all.

I believe you could benefit from some Thoreau time -- get away from everything, camp out in the woods, fish, read... and think. A lot. Or whatever works for you to be alone and relax.

I've read most of your posts. I don't see someone who would benefit from surgical removal of his genitalia. I see someone rather unhappy about something else in his life, or with his situation in general. Generalized stress anxiety? You wouldn't be the first, and you wouldn't be the last.

It becomes easy to fixate on external things as the cause of one's unhappiness, and it's even easier to fixate on external things as a ladder to happiness. But happiness comes from within.

And this --

Quote:the more I want to be a full on female with gender reassignment surgery

just tells me you're caught up in the hype. No amount of pills and surgery can make a woman out of a man. Period.

Maybe someday the technology will exist to change one's DNA, chromosomes, skeletal structure, endocrine system, and reproductive equipment. But for now, it's a fantasy promulgated for the financial benefit of a few medical professionals. Me, I suspect there will be thriving human colonies in other solar systems before that happens.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon