Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my journey for breast enlargement

Happy new yr to ya all boobie growers Smile may the yr bring you bigger boobies Wink

how's it goin' MB? would love to see some updated piccies Wink happy growing!

(24-04-2016, 08:22 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  how's it goin' MB? would love to see some updated piccies Wink happy growing!

Since I have been doing course of Ayurveda for my rheumatoid arthritis last 4 months , been taking no herbs Sad I got 2 more months of course to go .
Ayurveda has defo cleared my acidity . And I read if your system is alkali than herbs are more effective . Wonder it was because of that my former regime was giving no results ! Found something else too ! Eating broccoli flushes out estrogen ! And I was on high broccoli intake Sad idk Sad

(24-04-2016, 09:03 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(24-04-2016, 08:22 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  how's it goin' MB? would love to see some updated piccies Wink happy growing!

Since I have been doing course of Ayurveda for my rheumatoid arthritis last 4 months , been taking no herbs Sad I got 2 more months of course to go .
Ayurveda has defo cleared my acidity . And I read if your system is alkali than herbs are more effective . Wonder it was because of that my former regime was giving no results ! Found something else too ! Eating broccoli flushes out estrogen ! And I was on high broccoli intake Sad idk Sad

really? wow I had no idea, I love broccoli too :c
at least you're half way done! you're almost there! :o the more acidity in your body you'd think the less effective it would be, so that makes a lot of sense! that's good! that must mean when this is all over you'll be in tip top shape to continue with your nbe Smile hang in there <3

(25-04-2016, 02:35 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(24-04-2016, 09:03 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

really? wow I had no idea, I love broccoli too :c
at least you're half way done! you're almost there! :o the more acidity in your body you'd think the less effective it would be, so that makes a lot of sense! that's good! that must mean when this is all over you'll be in tip top shape to continue with your nbe Smile hang in there <3

I hope so Smile I am ordering tinctures . Get all things ready . I need to find something to replace SP , since lotus recons SP is not very effective Sad

New pic

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Another

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lovely pics myboobs.
Looks like you're making good progress!

Hey myboobs, looks like you are coming along very nicely! Thanks for sharing your progress!

(08-05-2016, 04:11 AM)Katana Wrote:  Lovely pics myboobs.
Looks like you're making good progress!

Thx Kat , 2 yrs worth of progress Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon