Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my journey for breast enlargement

(08-05-2016, 02:47 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  Hey myboobs, looks like you are coming along very nicely! Thanks for sharing your progress!

That is 2 yrs of boobie growth Sad I need lotus to sprinkle me some boobie magic Smile

Ha ha, I know right? Smile

(08-05-2016, 08:57 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(08-05-2016, 02:47 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  Hey myboobs, looks like you are coming along very nicely! Thanks for sharing your progress!

That is 2 yrs of boobie growth Sad I need lotus to sprinkle me some boobie magic Smile

That lotus needs to sprinkle some on me too. Yours are nice and perky and like myself MB we've had obstacles in our way

Look at you mb, Tongue nice (I do like perky ones), keep with it my friend, looking good. Big Grin

(09-05-2016, 05:43 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(08-05-2016, 08:57 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

That lotus needs to sprinkle some on me too. Yours are nice and perky and like myself MB we've had obstacles in our way

Thx Ella Smile you done better than me Ella Tongue

(09-05-2016, 11:44 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Look at you mb, Tongue nice (I do like perky ones), keep with it my friend, looking good. Big Grin

Thx lotus Smile I persivere. You and many here are inspiration Big Grin

Another

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

One more

This is poke in eye of lotus

Another one for lotus

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon