Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me here if you can ?

(30-11-2013, 10:01 PM)mymoobs Wrote:  AaaHhhhaaaaa we have a bean counter here Smile

What is wrong with being a bean counter? Tongue

(30-11-2013, 10:16 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I think I've had the point of this forum wrong all along lmao......

I thought it was about communication and support with like minded individuals, but I totally missed the main thing....GOLD STARS!

I guess I lost.

I think you're right about the purpose of this forum. At the time, getting gold stars was the one motive that came to my mind as to why Julie would want to get to 1,000 posts sooner than later. I can only imagine what happens when her goal of reaching 1,000 posts turns into 10,000 posts.

(01-12-2013, 01:26 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I think you're right about the purpose of this forum. At the time, getting gold stars was the one motive that came to my mind as to why Julie would want to get to 1,000 posts sooner than later. I can only imagine what happens when her goal of reaching 1,000 posts turns into 10,000 posts.

LOL, i know you agree with me flame. Didn't think you were a star horder. Just being sarcastic like an asshole lol

Nfink wrong wi countin beans . Name of game is not to be obvious Wink

I run business wi 10 employees no too have to know my beans Wink

Nothing wrong with bean counters
My business has 22 employees and yes you have to have all beans counted and where they are

My memory is almost photographic in some instances . Sales and numbers I can recall to years back

But tell me a name at a party and 5 minutes later it's dropped out my left ear

Julie

(01-12-2013, 01:33 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Nothing wrong with bean counters
My business has 22 employees and yes you have to have all beans counted and where they are

My memory is almost photographic in some instances . Sales and numbers I can recall to years back

But tell me a name at a party and 5 minutes later it's dropped out my left ear

Julie

Omg !! Julie !! Same here Smile)

Life would be boring without our numbers,

We count success by numbers,the 2 minute mile,in golf the ace,eagle,birdie.

A millionaire,billionaire...

38's,40's,44's.....

The list could go on and on!

Getting back to your op Julie,how can we help you with your concerns?,I'm sure a lot are with you on those same issues but haven't addressed it yet.I've had mine numerous times,but keep coming back for some reason to NBE.

We've seen comments range from just strange,and then to,I wish I thought of that!.There's no magic answer for everybody,but if we take the sum total of why we do this we get a little closer perhaps.But for all the Monday-morning quarterbacking we never seem to have a shortage of experts here,lol (self included) Smile

Btw,each business of mine has over 100+ employee's,so counting beans all day long,lol

L.

(01-12-2013, 07:20 PM)Lotus_4(◦)(◦) Wrote:  Life would be boring without our numbers,

We count success by numbers,the 2 minute mile,in golf the ace,eagle,birdie.

A millionaire,billionaire...

38's,40's,44's.....

The list could go on and on!

Getting back to your op Julie,how can we help you with your concerns?,I'm sure a lot are with you on those same issues but haven't addressed it yet.I've had mine numerous times,but keep coming back for some reason to NBE.

We've seen comments range from just strange,and then to,I wish I thought of that!.There's no magic answer for everybody,but if we take the sum total of why we do this we get a little closer perhaps.But for all the Monday-morning quarterbacking we never seem to have a shortage of experts here,lol (self included) Smile

Btw,each business of mine has over 100+ employee's,so counting beans all day long,lol

L.

Lotus i might come begging for a job :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon