Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What do you think of this woman?

(01-12-2013, 01:50 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Yikes
That poor girls getting a slating
Yes she may be obsessive and addicted
And we're not ?

Think we should take a long serious hard look at ourselves before we blast her

Were in some cases putting careers, marriages, homes , health at risk to do exactly what she is doing

Excuse me while I go and put some more black polish on the black kettle

Lol

Julie

But there's a difference! She's trying to get INCREDIBLY huge by getting implant after implant after implant! We're only trying to get to a NATURAL size by taking supplements!

(01-12-2013, 02:33 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(01-12-2013, 01:04 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(30-11-2013, 10:28 PM)peggy Wrote:  I really don't like those huge silicone boobs.

I love her boobs and her tiny waist: http://beauty-exposed.info/wp-content/or...-image.jpg
I don't like plastic tits, either!

Whoever that blonde is that you just posted is REALLY beautiful and has a VERY nice pair!!!! I'm VERY envious!!!!

But missed miss isn't your profile pic implants?
I'm kinda the same don't really like implants my preference is big natural breast but small implants just seem more pointless to me if its already fake why not make them massive I think shayla looks sexy I think they suit her and they probably make her sexier than without but beshines look scary.

If they are implants, I don't know about it. I can't get the picture larger than a postage stamp without it becoming incredibly pixilated. And, from what I can see, the way her areolas are tends to tell me that those ARE real! I'd think that if they were implants, the areolas wouldn't be puffy like that.

(02-12-2013, 04:55 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(01-12-2013, 02:33 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(01-12-2013, 01:04 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(30-11-2013, 10:28 PM)peggy Wrote:  I really don't like those huge silicone boobs.

I love her boobs and her tiny waist: http://beauty-exposed.info/wp-content/or...-image.jpg
I don't like plastic tits, either!

Whoever that blonde is that you just posted is REALLY beautiful and has a VERY nice pair!!!! I'm VERY envious!!!!

But missed miss isn't your profile pic implants?
I'm kinda the same don't really like implants my preference is big natural breast but small implants just seem more pointless to me if its already fake why not make them massive I think shayla looks sexy I think they suit her and they probably make her sexier than without but beshines look scary.

If they are implants, I don't know about it. I can't get the picture larger than a postage stamp without it becoming incredibly pixilated. And, from what I can see, the way her areolas are tends to tell me that those ARE real! I'd think that if they were implants, the areolas wouldn't be puffy like that.

I've seen puffys on plastic before you can't tell for sure because of the position and are they scars underneath or where the bra rubbed if I had to choose I'd say fake.

I see nothing wrong with plastic surgery. I mean we are all trying to change our appearance. And I don't mind the look of fake breasts. I think the only reason they look weird to us is cause we're not used to "perfect" but I know women whose breasts look fake but are all natural. I just don't want some myself cause I don't want any foreign objects in me. Afraid it might feel weird.
And everyone is beautiful! with and without plastic surgery, supermodel or averageSmile

And plastic surgery in brazil is 1/3 the price of surgery in the US. Plane tickets plus cost od surgery and meds is cheaper than doing it here. And the ps there are very good.

(02-12-2013, 08:35 PM)DreamingBIG Wrote:  I see nothing wrong with plastic surgery. I mean we are all trying to change our appearance. And I don't mind the look of fake breasts. I think the only reason they look weird to us is cause we're not used to "perfect" but I know women whose breasts look fake but are all natural. I just don't want some myself cause I don't want any foreign objects in me. Afraid it might feel weird.
And everyone is beautiful! with and without plastic surgery, supermodel or averageSmile

And plastic surgery in brazil is 1/3 the price of surgery in the US. Plane tickets plus cost od surgery and meds is cheaper than doing it here. And the ps there are very good.

I wouldn't call plastic perfect by any means unless you more like some people still think its the only option to have breasts it suits some women yes I guess its sort of kinky to have giant plastic tits but they are so far from the real thing they aren't really breasts they don't feel like breasts or move like breast and to me these two things that are most pleasing about breasts so in pictures fake breast can look beautiful but in real life as soon as they don't bounce like the real thing the eff sects pretty much ruined the only plus to fake is roundness but scars and weird ridges under the skin ruin the look to that too.
Also I'm sure most supermodels have no breasts or tiny ones never big implants.
So dont know how some women you know can look fake but be real unless you mean roundness but to me I'm sure I'd notice

I know and have met plenty of models and they are all natural except my causin. She had a breast reduction cause she's like a size 1 and her breasts were probably H cups. But I firmly believe we should never say women that had plastic surgery or look like models are ugly b/c I've had to watch my friends and families' self esteem shatter from what ppl and magazines say about them. That men only like bigger women and all natural women and comparing pictures of Marilyn Monroe (when she was 5 months pregnant btw) to models with ugly on the model's pic and beautiful on mm's pic. The same thing but camparing natural and fake breasts. That's just wrong in my opinion but maybe it's just cause I've seen it and experienced it myself.

And I know there are other ways to change your looks other than surgery or else I wouldn't Be here.

Maybe she's just a collector.... I collect vintage cameras.... maybe she collects used implants.... her own? Personally if someone wants to do something drastic to their body I could care less.... just like if someone wants to wear clothes they arena supposed to!

I see her as an oddity of extreme body modification, like the lizard man. And, like another recent post, her body mod can be likened to extreme tattoos or other over the top physical changes.

But, it's her body. Her choice. If you watch any of the other My Strange Addiction shows, you'll see that she's just another freak in the freakshow. She's not drinking urine or huffing gas or eating dryer sheets, she just has a bad case of bust-lust.

I don't envy her for the spinal problems she has coming, though.

(04-12-2013, 12:48 AM)DreamingBIG Wrote:  I know and have met plenty of models and they are all natural except my causin. She had a breast reduction cause she's like a size 1 and her breasts were probably H cups. But I firmly believe we should never say women that had plastic surgery or look like models are ugly b/c I've had to watch my friends and families' self esteem shatter from what ppl and magazines say about them. That men only like bigger women and all natural women and comparing pictures of Marilyn Monroe (when she was 5 months pregnant btw) to models with ugly on the model's pic and beautiful on mm's pic. The same thing but camparing natural and fake breasts. That's just wrong in my opinion but maybe it's just cause I've seen it and experienced it myself.

And I know there are other ways to change your looks other than surgery or else I wouldn't Be here.

Oh I wondered why you used it as a comparison its funny you say that lots of women would love to look like skinny models but its true you can't compare them to Marilyn she was an outstanding beauty she's obviously going to win and I'm sure her waist was smaller than a lot of todays models she has a completely different figure. I personally think a lot of skinny models are beautiful but just not sexy i would rather have my womanly body I think that's what they were getting at to try make short curvy women feel better even though I doubt many average women have her proportions I guess its a healthier goal for most.
I don't like implants because they aren't anything like actual breasts and are quite unhealthy choice I think most here are a fan of natural curves.

When done correctly a boob job shouldn't look or feel fake or leave scars. Most pics we see on dr web pages are usually taken too soon after surgery and the imPlants haven't settled yet but I agree. They are not the healthiest choice and this woman is proof of that. I personally don't like implants cause just the idea of having a foreign object in me weirds me out lol. Plus some implants have to be replaced every few years. Even if nbe doesn't work for me I'm still not getting implants.
And MM's BMI was between 18-19 which is the average model's BMI it was her tiny waist that made her look curvy so I feel using her as a comparison (or any photoshoped pic of a plus size model for that matter) is not far especially using the pic of her in the white bathing suit when she was preg since she wasn't really that big. And then using the word ugly. Come on even if the person in the pic neversees that someone that looks like her will.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon